BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager

den

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly what I was thinking. Don't rate him at all myself but desperate times call for desperate measures I suppose.

I used to like Mccleish... Thought the football he had Birmingham playing was tremendous, but then relegation and his Villa stint has tainted my vue of him. At this point, a manager with some experience is better than no manager and no experience.

The very last hope would be Mark Hughes, and even then our hopes of surviving this tumorous cancer called Venkys are one in a million.

Surely it will be pure madness if it's anyone but Hughes, yet at the same time...we have had pure madness every day for the past 2 years.

Lord help us.

if you were Hughes, would you choose Forest with their owners or us with our owners. What a dilemma.

The way that things turned out at QPR, I think we may be alone in still rating Hughes. Saw the Forest fans interviewed on SSN earlier, all of which seemed to be pretty anti-Hughes. I think he may be waiting a while before he gets the chance with a club like ours, despite the circus behind the scenes

It won't be Hughes. No chance.

1. he has more intergrity and sense than to come here.

2. He always brings his own staff and we are about to appoint two "coaches".

It won't be Di Matteo... He just won the Champions league FFS

I'm sure he has better options than us.

It will be two coaches plus a "manager" or more likely a "director of football".

It could easily be Shebby and it could easily be Steve Kean... I wouldn't bet agaianst either.

Faz and Macdonald as coaches - probably correct with that one !

Eddy Grant would be a godsend buddy

Is he dancing? 'Cos I'm asking.

So, no manager before Saturday but we'll have two coaches in place by then.

ARE THESE PEOPLE UTTERLY @#/? BRAin dead banjo strumming arse wits of the highest @#/? order or @#/? what? @#/? IT, I KNOCKED THE CAPS LOCK OFF.

YOU APPOINT A CARETAKER, THEN A MANAGER, THEN COACHES.

TYPICAL BACKWARD @#/? UP CLUELESS DERANGED USELESS RETARDED MONKEY @#/? @#/? WITS WHO COULDN'T FIND THEIR @#/? ARSES WITH BOTH @#/? HANDS.

Unbelievable. They'll never learn so they'll carry on making it worse. Makes me so angry.

Archived