BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't it John Cooper Clarke? Anyroad, fost away of the season and memories of '21 today' & when the lights went off in an earlier match and they turned round in their NUM donkey jackets & all t'Rovers brayed, happy days.

Please go venkys. A local club for local people.

Wasn't it John Cooper Clarke? Anyroad, fost away of the season and memories of '21 today' & when the lights went off in an earlier match and they turned round in their NUM donkey jackets & all t'Rovers brayed, happy days.

Please go venkys. A local club for local people.

Was Johnny Clarke, saw him at Kendal Calling a couple of years ago and he was slagging off B*rnley and Clitheroe haha, was a good show!

couldnt give a toss if i get slated for this but i hope we get hammered tommorow

Normally i'd say the same, but part of me is thinking if the team is influenced by Dunn/Murphy, we may see something a bit different and maybe a bunch of players that will play for each other.

This may be a player revolution, but out of chaos may come order. These lads may not be influenced by the shadows lurking upstairs and may put out a side that wants to work together and put in a shift.

On the other hand, it may end up being a complete shambles with no leadership, no passion, and no performance.

Here's hoping for a win, with Givet, Gomes and Dunn back in the team and a glimmer of hope we might pull through this ridiculous charade

Barnsley away was always a trip I used to make. Anyone remember the floodlight failure? Pretty sure it was during the miners strike in the mid eighties. Stood on the open end. Good times back then.

Anyway, I hope for a win, but, I dread to think what Shabby will conclude if we do.!!!

Setting off to the match now.

Footwell in the car full of water from a leak somewhere, no breakdown cover, two garage visits in the last two months. Chucking down outside. Three excited junior season ticket holders in tow just looking forward to the match.

This is football.

Rovers to win 5-0. Vukcevic hat-trick.

Archived