BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunn and Peds axed, of course we all know Shebby doesn't rate those two.

What position is this Jorge fella? Be funny if it turns out he can do the holding midfielder job that we have been searching for. Unlikely as it sounds.

How was Henrique doing for the reserves? Bowyer will know I guess.

Paulo Jorge aka "the new Gattuso"

He's quite a tidy player from what I've seen, passes it well, small though.

If dunn is fit and doesnt make the squad its a farce. Saw him play in the sheff wed game at ewood and was easy the best player on the pitch before he had to go off. Considering our midfield players recent performances too. Obviously hes getting on a bit but he still has decent vision and ball control and has probably made more forward passes than lowe and ethuhu combined already this season.

Rhodes would be a lot less isolated too with dunny on pitch im sure

If dunn is fit and doesnt make the squad its a farce. Saw him play in the sheff wed game at ewood and was easy the best player on the pitch before he had to go off. Considering our midfield players recent performances too. Obviously hes getting on a bit but he still has decent vision and ball control and has probably made more forward passes than lowe and ethuhu combined already this season.

Rhodes would be a lot less isolated too with dunny on pitch im sure

I'm presuming robinson, givet, nunes, gomes, formica have still got niggling injuries so won't be available and Peds and Dunn, Slew and perhaps even Simon are still not match fit enough to feature in the starting line up, whilst Rochina is clearly not going to start because he is too inconsistent. So what is todays team going to be?

No other reason for team selection-just because of the above right!!!

Dunn's not been fit for years....he needs fecking off and his wages used properly

Im not suggesting he is the answer to our terrible season or that we were right to sign him back in the first place but all i can say is that he is here now and that if he is fit enough to play a part in the game for once then he should be selected as he offers things many others cant. Yes he might go off after 60 mins but we should still be trying to get the most out of him. We're paying his wages either way!

According to Nicko Dunn will be starting alongside Murphy.

Where did you get that from? Are you getting confused with the report in the mirror where Nixon says Dunn and Murphy will be involved in the new management setup?

Sounds scary !!!

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

I'm hoping some sense has been seen from the team that was originally planned. Won't know til team sheets

Madness but just stuck £20 on Rovers to win 3-1 @ 25/1.

Archived