BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Barnsley Away

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the bench is looking very different today not completely wrong. No Dunn, Peds, Robinson, Givet, Ethu, Formica!

I'm wondering if there was no influence on team selection today and this is the team the players thought would work well together?

If that's the case though it's worrying the older heads aren't included. Do they not give a crap? Or has this lineup been influenced and these players have now officially been marginalised?

i am sticking with what i said yesterday, would make me sick if we win, the lot of them are vile scum and dont deserve jack, that includes some of the 'cant be arsed' players,

Well why don't you @#/?off and support another team you miserable git.

• Backroom

Well that's one conspiracy out of the way

Next on the agenda:

Will Shebby be in the dugout?

I say no, he'd love to be I think but he knows how he's viewed now

I'm wondering if there was no influence on team selection today and this is the team the players thought would work well together?

If that's the case though it's worrying the older heads aren't included. Do they not give a crap? Or has this lineup been influenced and these players have now officially been marginalised?

more likely the older players have voted with their feet/ suddenly picked up niggling injuries!

Well that's one conspiracy out of the way

Next on the agenda:

Will Shebby be in the dugout?

I say no, he'd love to be I think but he knows how he's viewed now

Talking conspiracies though, it now swings back over to Agnew/Shaw. Lots of people claimed Shebby would have "his" Portuguese in the lineup and he'd be trying to run the show, this lineup disagrees with that anyway.

So what part do Shagnew play in all this? They're over in India, Singh's defacto in charge, and a half decent starting 11 appears.

God knows what's going on. Let's hope we all of a sudden find a solid team that can string some results together!

+1 Chaddy, with the exception of Hanley and King that's probably our strongest lineup at the minute, at least for attacking creativity. Defense-wise we've always been @#/?!

Hopefully Murphy will be used to spread play forwards with Lowe mopping up in front of the defense...

I was surprised to find that we were in the top 10 as far as conceded goals go (i.e among the 10 best. Not top 10 most conceded).

It's on the other end we're crap; only Barnsley (24), Ipswich (25) and Wednesday (28) have scored fewer goals than our 29.

Archived