BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] get your half season tickets - lol

MGAndy

Is this a good time to ask who has taken up this fabulous offer ?

This week the reminder flyers will be dropping through the letter boxes again.

Go straight to the bin, do not pass go.

They can't seriously expect many takers ?

Good value yes but not giving hard earned money to these idiots under any circumstances.

• Backroom

I got the e-mail today, of all days.

Even if I was in a position to get a season ticket the owners would have to do the following to make me consider applying:

* Hire a real manager

* Sack Singh, Shaw, Agnew, Hendry

* Hire a proper, respectable board of directors

* Apologise for everything they've done so far

* Promise not to ever get involved in club or team affairs again

or

*Announce the imminent sale of the club to a respectable owner

Chances of any of this happening? Zero.

I got the e-mail today, of all days.

haha, I can imagine you pressed the delete key (twice).

I would love to know the figure for how many they have sold.

Can't be many.

The constant reminders are getting to the point of begging now.

I wonder if there's a case for harassment. Lol

Is this a good time to ask who has taken up this fabulous offer ?

This week the reminder flyers will be dropping through the letter boxes again.

Go straight to the bin, do not pass go.

They can't seriously expect many takers ?

Good value yes but not giving hard earned money to these idiots under any circumstances.

My mate did, I've not stopped laughing since! And crying of course over the current predicament.

OH be quiet.

If Ali gets the gig as coach and Shebby continues pulling the strings then it will more than test patience.

Blackburn Rovers - the joke of England.

Me too - but to say il phone up tomorrow based on rumours and pull my support is abit poor. Glad some of our fans aint in the army, we would be @#/?

• 2 weeks later...

Even today, got some advertising stuff through with '10 fantastic matches to go' !

Wonder how many additional tickets this 'fabulous' offer attracted.

Wouldn't surprise me if not a single ticket sold in the JW.

I have accepted the Walker days are long gone but I won't accept those clowns as owners. First I said "not until Kean is sacked", then I said "Not until they get rid of Shebby the clown" - who am I kidding - I'm just waiting for the "FOR SALE" sign until then asking for my custom is like pissing in the wind. V's have wrote the texbook on how not to run a football club - I would rather us be ownerless and pennyless and gone down fighting than all this crap.

When fans initially refused to buy season tickets, it was a worthy cause and lets face it, was the only reason we got rid of Kean. Now however on a personal level I accept I'm being fickle not renewing. Unfortunately when you take a break from the fortnightly trips to Ewood, and realise you don't actually miss it that much, its pretty hard not to become fickle. So basically Venkys need to persuade the fans to come back, and at no point have they ever really tried to do that. Prices are slowly but steadily increasing, the timing and selection of managers has been farcical, one evil overlord in Anderson has been swapped for another in Singh.

Fans will not simply come back if things carry on the same and Venkys wait long enough, they need to get that through their thick skulls. Persuasion is needed, and not the type of persuasion that invents stupidly optimistic descriptions of ordinary products.

I got my half season ticket Saturday.

I hate Venkys.

I want a new board of directors & Shebby gone.

I also want to be able to voice my opinion. & support the team at Ewood.

It's a big 6 months ahead in the making or breaking of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

I want to be there.

I have accepted the Walker days are long gone but I won't accept those clowns as owners. First I said "not until Kean is sacked", then I said "Not until they get rid of Shebby the clown" - who am I kidding - I'm just waiting for the "FOR SALE" sign until then asking for my custom is like pissing in the wind. V's have wrote the texbook on how not to run a football club - I would rather us be ownerless and pennyless and gone down fighting than all this crap.

in sick to death if the emails

Wouldn't surprise me if not a single ticket sold in the JW.

At least 1 has been sold as I got mine the morning they came out.

It's very nice to see friends, some of whom I've sat with for nearly 40 years,but I won't be going to every match. An Angolan Benfica,and Rovers supporter will most likely go to the ones I miss.

I very nearly thought about cancelling as so many things had changed between when I bought and the end of December, but in the end I stuck with the ticket.

Archived