BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fan Groups

Indeed I attended a Chorley game last season, it was a great gesture helping out local grass roots football managed and coached by two great ex Rovers, I'm not sure how I encouraged others though? I wasn't even on the committee of the Action Group??? There was no committee and you and your other half urged fans to boycott BRFC on that particular day!

So now you blame me and my wife for fan divide? and what allegations did me or my good wife ram down anyones throat?

Can I put it to you my friend that you are either my personal stalker or in need of giving your head a wobble.[/quoteyour other half...Glenn:-)]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and come to think of it Accy Stanley or perhaps Darwen afc would of been a preferred local choice and the only reason why Chorlry was chosen is because your other half lives ten minutes from Chorley and saw the opportunity to brown nose two Rovers legends for future brownie points! Ha ha ha ha ha ha (shebby laugh)

Thanks for clearing that up clearly you are not my serial stalker, if you are to make allegations (one I take quite seriously) against me I will ask you two questions.

1. How did I encourage others to boycott

2. What allegations (unproven) of decent loyal fans did I make

Thanks for clearing that up clearly you are not my serial stalker, if you are to make allegations (one I take quite seriously) against me I will ask you two questions.

1. How did I encourage others to boycott

2. What allegations (unproven) of decent loyal fans did I make

take a long look at the archives and (I) is you and your other half! You just don't get the message do you? For the last time BRFC does not want you and your other half representing LOYAL fans on tv and radio! Your relationship with Singh will become legendary considering the abuse you both dished out to his employers!and that abuse is FACT. For the last time for BRFC majority fans clear off from ewood !

• Moderation Lead
take a long look at the archives and (I) is you and your other half! You just don't get the message do you? For the last time BRFC does not want you and your other half representing LOYAL fans on tv and radio! Your relationship with Singh will become legendary considering the abuse you both dished out to his employers!and that abuse is FACT. For the last time for BRFC majority fans clear off from ewood !

To be fair, they actually said they don't represent the fans, just their members.

The last part of your post doesn't make sense, if you're criticising people, at least make sure your grammar is in order....

There is a certain irony with this statement no? Glen and BRAG don't represent BRFC fans but you do now which is why your telling them to 'clear out of Ewood' on behalf of the majority? May I ask where you got your sample of majority from? BRAG have members who have elected them so that's their base.

This infatuation with BRAG is getting tiresome. I respect anyone who does something to help our club, the number of hours and dedication is extraordinary, if you have a master plan and are willing to lead lets hear it, hey may even follow you...

There is a certain irony with this statement no? Glen and BRAG don't represent BRFC fans but you do now which is why your telling them to 'clear out of Ewood' on behalf of the majority? May I ask where you got your sample of majority from? BRAG have members who have elected them so that's their base.

This infatuation with BRAG is getting tiresome. I respect anyone who does something to help our club, the number of hours and dedication is extraordinary, if you have a master plan and are willing to lead lets hear it, hey may even follow you...

Not only does he speak for the majority of fans in the first line he also speaks for the club itself. "For the Last time BRFC does not want you.

There is a certain irony with this statement no? Glen and BRAG don't represent BRFC fans but you do now which is why your telling them to 'clear out of Ewood' on behalf of the majority? May I ask where you got your sample of majority from? BRAG have members who have elected them so that's their base.oh dear the brag tactic is in force...mark has sought help from fellow comrades when faced with something he needs help with!...I know your dirty tactics as I was fought them but saw the light or the greener side!

There is a certain irony with this statement no? Glen and BRAG don't represent BRFC fans but you do now which is why your telling them to 'clear out of Ewood' on behalf of the majority? May I ask where you got your sample of majority from? BRAG have members who have elected them so that's their base. Glen and mark don't represent fans?...are you deluded? Why were they both on national media today?

No need for any groups outside of the official fans' forum in my opinion.

But is this a group? without any members and no elected representations does it define a group?

Not wanting to open a new can of worms but if we are limiting it to one 'official' group it should surely follow certain criteria?

Sorry I don't know if you are a member of a supporters group or not pk. All that stuff disinterests me. However you seem to be forgetting that the club is not answerable to you either pk.

If the brewery sold your local pub to another brewery you would have no influence would you? If they changed landlords they would hardly canvas the opinions of the regulars would they? You might have gone in 4 days a week all your life but so what? All you could do is choose to go in or stay away. Thats life and thats the way it is with a football club. If you don't like whats going on then either stay away or go to watch another club. Be an odd feeling at first but human beings are adaptable. The supporters of Blackburn Olympic had to move on didn't they?

I get the impression that there is more than a touch of 'might is right' about all this supporter group carry on. Lets be honest we are not BRFC we are simply supporters or observers of BRFC. We hold no sway. Any influence is not down to passion or committment of the supporters, it's down to who has the money and what their intentions are.

For better of for worse, times has changed theno. My lovely old grandmother, has voted for the same political party since she had the chance to vote, because thats just the way things are in her opinion. The new generations arent like that, they wont follow political parties, football clubs or celebrities, without knowing everything about them. The same manners are slowly creeping into football, not because of football, but because of the tendencies in society. So unless those tendencies are to be stopped, which wont happen for quite a while, people will just have to learn and live with it and that is a major probelm for brfcag right now.

like exiled toronto stated, the stance from the start was kean out and venky out, which doesnt seem to be the case anymore and that is quite frankly a problem. Kean was a just a litlle pimple, the V´s are the acne covering the entire body. You cant go from one end of the spectrumt to another, without losing credebility.

Mark no need to check past posts with your fellow members...as I've said before I know your groups tactics as I was taught by yourself and your other half!

I am no member of ANY group, methinks you have been either on the wacky backy or watched one too many episodes of The X Files.

Sorry I missed it ask away and I will try and answer

Too busy making yourself look somewhat pathetic by mocking the loon. My question was clear enough in the original post but I will try and make it even more so: what mandate did you get from your members to switch from campaigning for Venky's out to working with them?

The biggest thing I don't understand is the shift from 100% Rovers 0% Venky's, which I would term the French Wartime Resistance, to the current access and influence approach with Venky's, which sounds a lot like the French Vichy government.

This is a radical shift, one so important that, for an organisation that endlessly trumpets itself to be 100% open, democratic and accountable, should have involved a full vote of the entire membership. Did such a vote occur?

It would also help said organisation if Messrs Mullan and Fish spared us all from their half-page rants at whichever poster on here has annoyed them. In fact, since many on here are not members, I don't know why the BRAG "leadership" post on this site anyway since information is hoarded from non-members.

And if BRAG spokespeople have no remit or desire to represent the entire fanbase, they might make a bit more of an effort to correct th misapprehension with the press that they are "fans' representatives", althought that may result in fewer interviews

Found it will try and answer without going on to much.

We are still very much 100% Rovers, and would love a new cash rich owner to come to the table, sadly at present there is no alternative apart from the Trust, as a committee we doubt this is viable, as a gauge we asked on our forum if people backed it and it was a convincing No, but to ensure complete democracy we have included Trust leaflets in our membership packs and will conduct a full vote over our entire membership, if a yes vote wins then the group will back the trust.

Why do we communicate with Venkys, we campaigned for communication for months and have now got some, it provides a platform for our members to have their concerns listened to at the business end of the club

The fans representative line is often coined by the journalist, I personally introduce myself as Paul from the Blackburn Rovers Football Community Action Group, what they actually introduce me as I don't know as I tend not to listen or watch it.

I hope this provides clarity on the issues you raised.

Too busy making yourself look somewhat pathetic by mocking the loon. My question was clear enough in the original post but I will try and make it even more so: what mandate did you get from your members to switch from campaigning for Venky's out to working with them?

Long before we launched our official membership scheme in August, this was in the 'About' section of our website

"As a group we have always been pro-active and will continue to address any concerns our supporters have regarding how our clubs administration is managed.

We aim to establish a sustainable communication line directly with the club and the board of directors to ensure our voice is heard."

The groups mandate was to establish that communication line long before anybody signed up and that is what has happened, there has been no switching of sides, we communicate with the clubs administration, all of them.

Archived