BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Judan Ali

The Prof.

So comical ali claimed he didnt get a contract at arsenal, because of racism.

I had to go all the way back to 1981, to find a pciture without a black arsenal player in it. Ali is about 39 or so, so he was born around 73, we´ll just add 13-19 years to that and we are left with 1986 - 1992, as i assume he had his trial while he was a teenager.

so lets examine shebby junior´s claim a bit...

arsenal 86-87 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=7806480

87-88 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=7806481

88-89 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=7806483

89-90 http://thefootballattic.blogspot.dk/2012/12/great-tracksuits-of-our-time-no5.html

90-91 http://www.cqout.com/item.asp?id=13113211

91-92 cant find a picture, but ian wright, kevin campbell and david rocastle all played for arsenal at that time.

well shebby junior, you do talk as much @#/?, as your daddy does, cause blaming racism on your own failure, seems to go against all the evidence in this case.

Funny how quick SOME people from an ethnic minority background blame their race when things don't go their way but don't down turn jobs (like Rovers for example) when it's obvious that his race has played a major factor in getting it.

Reminds me how the likes of Clarke Carlisle constantly bang on about a lack of black managers whilst forgetting that black people are far over represented at playing level.

* For clarity my view is I couldn't care less if all players and manager were black, white, Chinese or whatever. The lack of black managers bothers me as much as the lack of white English players in Premiership teams, i.e not at all.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
indeed RB, i just thought it would be better, to disprove his lunacy, with some cold hard facts.

I am assuming he is talking about racism with reference to himself- he is not black so the example you gave is not relevant. Plenty of black players in the top flight before the time you mention, now how many from IndoPak?

Don't even know if its true or not but thought you were being a tad harsh.

I am assuming he is talking about racism with reference to himself- he is not black so the example you gave is not relevant. Plenty of black players in the top flight before the time you mention, now how many from IndoPak?

Don't even know if its true or not but thought you were being a tad harsh.

not relevant.? they are coloured ffs, are you asian or black yourself, since you whine everytime race is mentioned.?

not relevant.? they are coloured ffs, are you asian or black yourself, since you whine everytime race is mentioned.?

Did you read the entire post or did you just go for the two syllable words? White is a colour as is brown, black etc. You go off on a tangent about Black footballers when the bloke is Brown lol. Does it make a difference..yes I would say so as it negates the point you were making.

Why would my colour make a difference to the argument? Does it make a difference to you?

Anyway Judan Ali is someone who should not be near the first team squad based on his previous experiences, I wouldn't mind if he was working with the youth teams but this appointment is vital for our future survival and I'm afraid he does not cut it.

Anyway Judan Ali is someone who should not be near the first team squad based on his previous experiences, I wouldn't mind if he was working with the youth teams but this appointment is vital for our future survival and I'm afraid he does not cut it.

Which is the point.

And was also the point when he did not get signed as a professional footballer. Not cos he was brown or Indian or called Ali, but cos he was @#/? at football. However he chose fit to ignore that part of it, and accuse clubs of being racist.

shebby junior claimed he was the victim of racism, its safe to assume, that he was pointing the finger in the direction of the white men, who were in charge of football at that time.

Do you really think, that a white man with bonafide racist tendencies, would give a flying @#/? about the distinction between black and brown.?

i know you whine and get all emotional, when race is being mentioned, but if you by any chance reach a point in your life, where you are able to see past that, you´d realize my point is valid and shebby juniors is nothing but lunacy.

apparently is was important for you, to distinguish between brown and black, did you not like, that your kind got mixed in with another.? That sounds racist imy :lol:

shebby junior claimed he was the victim of racism, its safe to assume, that he was pointing the finger in the direction of the white men, who were in charge of football at that time.

Do you really think, that a white man with bonafide racist tendencies, would give a flying @#/? about the distinction between black and brown.?

i know you whine and get all emotional, when race is being mentioned, but if you by any chance reach a point in your life, where you are able to see past that, you´d realize my point is valid and shebby juniors is nothing but lunacy.

apparently is was important for you, to distinguish between brown and black, did you not like, that your kind got mixed in with another.? That sounds racist imy :lol:

Seriously the bit with the smiley could not understand the paragraph or apparent 'joke'

There is a certain irony here whereby you seem obsessed by race and went off on a rant when I pointed out a factual inaccuracy in your post- you do agree yes that he is brown not black or do you not know the difference lol...

I don't assume anything which is why I said in my original post don't know whether he is lying or not you on the other hand have created a lovely narrative above about what white racists think or do... Your language by the way is awful do you really have to swear in every post?

you pointed out, that i was factually wrong and therefore my point was invalid. While its true that black and brown arent the same, a racist- if he was white - would never make that distinction and you know it.

i´ve never heard about a white supremacy guy, who´d say, "oh i just hate those brown guys, but i really love the black ones". Call it a narrative, i couldnt care less, the truth is, racists just dont think like that and you know it

Do you really think, that a white man with bonafide racist tendencies, would care about the distinction between black and brown.? The answer is no and you know it

Therefore the only logical conclusion is, that he wasnt a victim of racism. He jsut wasnt good enough.

Great story dude can you tell me the lottery numbers too?

Re read your posts again, then mine and then tell me who gets emotional about race lol.

I'm guessing you know Judan personally and know that he is lying about what happened? Because you know what they say about assumption don't you?

• Moderation Lead

Couldn't care less where he's from or any nonsense like that, he simply isn't qualified.

BRFC isn't an experiment to see if a young British-Asian coach can make it or not.

Re read your posts again, then mine and then tell me who gets emotional about race lol.

I'm guessing you know Judan personally and know that he is lying about what happened? Because you know what they say about assumption don't you?

are you asian imy?

Couldn't care less where he's from or any nonsense like that, he simply isn't qualified.

BRFC isn't an experiment to see if a young British-Asian coach can make it or not.

This is true. By all means find him a position at the club but well away from the first team. The thing is he's probably a crackpot anyway if he's a friend of Venkys as that's what they seem to suround themselves with. If you look into/hear some of the ideas they are supposed to have for the club then it sadly does seem like a flamin experiment to them.

nope, not completely, You see imy, im not afraid of telling what i am, because im not debating through a personal perspective. My view doesnt stop at the tip of my own nose. I have hunch, that this isnt the case, when it comes to you, so how about it imy, are you asian?

There is someone on here who has worked with Ali and his work colleagues were taking the mick today, not the best I am told!

One thing I dont get with this racism argument, I am British or English to be honest, yet A Pakistani is Asian, an Indian is Asian, likewise Chinese etc.

I played Lancashire League cricket for many years, I never played with any Asians, I did play with Pakistanis, Indians, West Indians, Sri Lankans, Australians, New Zealanders and South Africans and guess what, England dont play Asia at Cricket either!!

nope, not completely, You see imy, im not afraid of telling what i am, because im not debating through a personal perspective. My view doesnt stop at the tip of my own nose. I have hunch, that this isnt the case, when it comes to you, so how about it imy, are you asian?

What a load of tosh- we ALL debate through personal perspective- when you give a view on Rovers is that view through a personal perspective or is it more rational shall we say?

A hunch lol I am white, what happens now?

Racism is cancerous, as is using it as a trump card whenever you don't get an outcome you don't like. From that perspective I would not want to see Judan Ali within 50 miles of Ewood. If he had any talent he would have been picked up by a lesser side than Arsenal and would have more credentials on his pedigree than coaching at ridiculously low levels. To pull the race card on what looks to be clearly a tantrum speaks volumes about his character.

Racism is cancerous, as is using it as a trump card whenever you don't get an outcome you don't like. From that perspective I would not want to see Judan Ali within 50 miles of Ewood. If he had any talent he would have been picked up by a lesser side than Arsenal and would have more credentials on his pedigree than coaching at ridiculously low levels. To pull the race card on what looks to be clearly a tantrum speaks volumes about his character.

this.

Makes me think of when Ince got sacked. Righto, nothing to do with the fact that you were a shyte manager mate. :rolleyes:

I find it amazing how frequently the race card is played, especially within football.

Mr Ali simply does not have the correct qualifications or experience for a major coaching role

At Rovers.

I don't like people who use the race card, as these are usually the ones that bang on accusing others

Of being racist at every possible opportunity.

What a load of tosh- we ALL debate through personal perspective- when you give a view on Rovers is that view through a personal perspective or is it more rational shall we say?

A hunch lol I am white, what happens now?

nope.

Have you never heard someone say, put yourself i his or her shoes.? That´d be looking at a situation, without your personal perspective. Fx imagining how a racist would think,. would he - if he was white like you - give a @#/? about the distinction between black or brown. if you were able to do that, you´d probably come to the conclusion, that a racist wouldnt care, he´d dislike both.

We´ll what happens now is this, as the evidence has beeen presented, there might be a possibility, that shebby´s son has been the victim of racism, not only from white boys, but also from the blacks or perhaps even the brown david rocastle. That possibility is slim to none though, as arsenal since the mid 80´s have had numerous coloured players. That´d be white players, black players and the above mentioned brown david rocastle.

or is shebby´s son a differend kind of brown.?.

spot on.

or he was the victim of a world wide conspiracy,which incidently occured throughout the 80´s or 90´s, while shebby junior played football. He didnt lack talent, he was brown and brown people werent allowed to play football in that era...

Archived