BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

My vote and thoughts exactly.

Indeed. We are now being made to think that having Agnew/Shaw as the main players is the BEST course of action.

That is insane. They were culpable in our downfall and this has all the hallmarks of media dark arts.

All the drip, drip, drip information making us think Agnew/Shaw have the club at heart.

No ffffing chance.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

The fact is none of us know for sure what's going on I imagine even the folk that think they do

I have no idea which is worse but like most of us would rather none of them were there

For that reason think I will remove my vote

I think all three need to go. And then Venkys need to bring back John Williams, Tom Finn and Goodman.

Dreaming aside, I'd keep Shebby. I can't help but think that a certain duo (Team Kean) are to blame for the bulk of our issues but they use Shebby's frequent gaffes as a smoke screen to conceal what they're up to.

MICHEL Salgado from LT today

“The club I was at was such an incredible family club with a brilliant atmosphere day to day, with everyone smiling at you – John Williams, Tom Finn, Martin Goodman, Andrew Pincher, all behind the scenes running the club spectacularly well".

Glen Mullen said Paul Agnew didn't have a good word to say about John Williams, Tom Finn or Martin Goodman, yet IF say Shebby gets the chop, we will still have Agnew at the club pulling the strings and calling the shots, the man that supposedly doesn't rate the work done by the above.

What chance have the club got of moving forward with people like him around and the Lunes in Pune owning us?

Answer = NO CHANCE

Indeed. We are now being made to think that having Agnew/Shaw as the main players is the BEST course of action.

That is insane. They were culpable in our downfall and this has all the hallmarks of media dark arts.

All the drip, drip, drip information making us think Agnew/Shaw have the club at heart.

No ffffing chance.

Well said Bucky. Bit like being asked whether you would pref to be hanged or beaten to death.

As Tom said we really don't know enough of what's going on in the background, only enough to know they are all useless and self-seeking idiots. I won't be voting.

I voted Shebby - although would prefer none.

My reason is simple: the positions taken re Kean.

I cannot forgive Agnew for the way he defended Kean in those press conferences and the way Blackburn Rovers treated the fans at Ewood during the period of protests.

The jury is out in Shaw and we can only go off what he did at Preston. Although I don't believe he's welcome back there.

Everything else printed about the 3 of them is rumour and speculation and misinformation - as well as the odd smear chucked in for good measure.

Archived