BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shebby or Shaw

208 members have voted

1. 1. Shebby or Shaw / rock or hard place!

• Shebby
    • Shaw / Agnew

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No he cannot. They both met with the family today and watched the game with them. They're still very much employed.

So if they return and are still employed can we take it that Mrs D, Balaji or whoever is dishing out the orders condone their actions particularly Agnew over the last 21 months?

I would quite frankly be amazed if they condoned the things Agnew has done and said over the last 21 months.

They may have ultimately no alternative put to let certain things ride due to unforseen circumstances

The club will prosper if they get shut of Shaw, Agnew and Shebby, there is not a none of the above on the poll.

They get rid of them three, employ decent footballing directors respected in the game, employ a good experienced man manager with his team, stop the infighting and get the missfiring team to be consistant and bobs you uncle we are back in the prem.

This all seems to be a massive ask for our owners who are more concerned with promoting a fecking film, if they came more often or had Rovers in their heart the decisions would come easily but because they leave the decisions to idiots with interior motives we get the every man for himself syndrome.

There is no all watching eye at Ewood and that is obvious.

The club will prosper if they get shut of Shaw, Agnew and Shebby, there is not a none of the above on the poll.

Because it wouldn't be much of a poll otherwise.

There's quite clearly a power struggle behind the scenes, and since Venky's lack the good sense for a clean sweep, it's interesting to see who fans consider the lesser of the two evils.

Because it wouldn't be much of a poll otherwise.

There's quite clearly a power struggle behind the scenes, and since Venky's lack the good sense for a clean sweep, it's interesting to see who fans consider the lesser of the two evils.

Well whats the point of a poll if both choices are useless?

Would you like......

A) To be injected with aids but enjoy a night out with 50 swimwear models or

b ) To be injected with all the viruses of 50 swimwear models and enjoy a night out with aids.

Both pointless and equally damaging.

I think Shaw, despite his vices, would have set us up with a proper manager after Kean's departure and wouldn't have interfered with the playing side. Nor would he be shoving his fat conk in front of whatever camera or radio mic will have him to further humiliate us. He's far from the right man to calling the shots at Ewood, trust me I know, but he does at least have some semblance of how to run a football club.

Well whats the point of a poll if both choices are useless?

Would you like......

A) To be injected with aids but enjoy a night out with 50 swimwear models or

b ) To be injected with all the viruses of 50 swimwear models and enjoy a night out with aids.

Both pointless and equally damaging.

i went for a night out with aids once :wub:

ive always been a scabby effer.

sorry

If Shaw is in cahoots with Agnew then I would keep Shebby, it's all about what you can prove.

Agnew is a virus who we could all do without, Why did Hunt get fired? why did Kean retain his job so long? why were we relegated? why were so many @#/? players signed? why do the owners never get the right answers to questions?

The only person who has been employed long enough to answer those questions is Agnew so for me the finger solely points at him.

I'm sorry i didn't get it right the first time, i assure you what get puts about putting us in a bad light can be better managed and i will look at how the rum-ours can be dealt with.

That is what Shebby said tonight, sounds to me like he knows Aggers PR tricks and is on him. Shame no-one pointed out Agnew's job.

No he cannot. They both met with the family today and watched the game with them. They're still very much employed.

watched the game , thTs good of them . The clubs on its arse and the life support is running out and they can't even get off their fat arses and come over here. Instead they do Bollywood and laugh and joke . As for that ignorant cow .... Grrrr. Bling n bong couldn't run a frigging tap . The clown Singh is a madman and the two nobenders are snivelling brown nosed rats.

I think Shaw, despite his vices, would have set us up with a proper manager after Kean's departure and wouldn't have interfered with the playing side. Nor would he be shoving his fat conk in front of whatever camera or radio mic will have him to further humiliate us. He's far from the right man to calling the shots at Ewood, trust me I know, but he does at least have some semblance of how to run a football club.

I seem to recall Shaw doing a very damaging interview only days after Berg was appointed.

It is time , the in house fighting stopped ...

Time for Venkys (if they are the owners) to dispense with the services of Derek Shaw , Shebby Singh and Paul Agnew immiediately !

All 3 of them , are not fit for purpose ....

Employ a board who have respect in the football industry , then we might just appoint a proper football manager ..

Time for Venkys (if they are the owners) to dispense with the services of Derek Shaw , Shebby Singh and Paul Agnew immiediately !

Employ a board who have respect in the football industry , then we might just appoint a proper football manager ..

They could not sack all three at once, whilst no manager in place first. Enough chaos as it is now.

No matter how loud the TV was turned up I can guarantee our director of miss information was doing what he does best and miss informing, whilst lurking in the shadows.

Grima Wormtongue springs to my mind.

I would quite frankly be amazed if they condoned the things Agnew has done and said over the last 21 months.

Weird eh? Especially now that it appears Mrs D has actually chosen to pay Kean out to the tune of 1.5 million. Nothing makes any sense to me.

I seem to recall Shaw doing a very damaging interview only days after Berg was appointed.

Away from football and locally I can't find many people who even have a good word for Derek Shaw....... apart from Agnew of course. As far as the poll is concerned it should be beteen SS and Agnew cos Shaw is simply Agnew's man.

My knowledge regarding Shaw and Agnew has only been gained by what I've read on BRFCS so I may be miles away from understanding what these officials are like.

Theno seems to suggest what my gut feeling is, which is that Agnew could be the worst of a bad bunch. Does anybody have any positives about him?

Perhaps the next person to go should be Agnew? Is he in cahoots with he who can't be mentioned? Is he just looking after himself?

Is he worth a thread?

100%. A little bit of pain for a lot of gain

This season is a write off and THIS is the ONLY plan that will EVER see the club move forward. Fck a bit of chaos, being lilly livered gets you nowhere, get them out

Archived