BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers vs Forest - match thread

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 and two wins within a week led by the reserve team boss. Berg must really have been pants!

Still think with a decent boss and some organisation in the boardroom this squad would be more than capable of putting in a challenge for promotion.

Please don't get me wrong, I think SS is said name. However, Aggers must be laughing his tits off at the verbals against Shebby, whilst he gets away scott free.

Exactly. Shebby may be bad but Agnew is worse. I can't help but worry that we're strengthening the hand of a very bad apple with the anti-Shebby chants.

3-0 and two wins within a week led by the reserve team boss. Berg must really have been pants!

Still think with a decent boss and some organisation in the boardroom this squad would be more than capable of putting in a challenge for promotion.

Or the dynamic duo of Shaw and Agnew weren't around to interact with the [temporary] manager for both wins. Coincidence?

Seriously, just give Bowyer the job. At this point I'd accept it.
I'm not sure if people are being sarcastic or not, but seriously, no. We've seen countless times a guy come in, do reasonably well, then given the job only to fluff it up big time. Experience is vital for the next manager.

Lets just savour the victory and hopefully a manager brought in very shortly. But to suggest bowyer full time is ridiculous - have we not learnt out lesson? Venkys most probably haven't, but lets hope they're persuaded to go for experience.

You have to ask what Berg was doing so wrong?

Are we sure Berg was doing anything wrong, as opposed to not just being given enough time? For example, if was Berg that dropped Robinson in favor of Kean. I personally think Berg was getting to our strongest team, but just wasn't given the time to take it over the hump.

Exactly. Shebby may be bad but Agnew is worse. I can't help but worry that we're strengthening the hand of a very bad apple with the anti-Shebby chants.

Or the dynamic duo of Shaw and Agnew weren't around to interact with the [temporary] manager for both wins. Coincidence?

Does make you wonder...

What we played today and won 3-0, @#/? me i thought we were in a thread discussing a rumoured appointment and what total keaners say about one of their ex managers from years ago...

As for giving Berg the credit for these two wins - you must be havin a larf...

Subs being used when needed and even just to run down the clock - yep Shebby is a real wänker

Don't really know much about match today but two welcome and great results.

Hopefully, we get a bit more confidence and momentum and Venky's appoint the right guy to take us forward.

Archived