BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sporting Intelligence - Venky's "the worst owners in English football"

DE.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can the FA force the club owners to sell?

It's not in the regulations to my knowledge but if one studies club sales in recent years one might reach that conclusion.

However Rovers are a Football League club. I believe a significant part of our problem is that once relegated we ceased to be an FA problem.

It's not in the regulations to my knowledge but if one studies club sales in recent years one might reach that conclusion.

However Rovers are a Football League club. I believe a significant part of our problem is that once relegated we ceased to be an FA problem.

Paul, The FA are the governing body of the football league, I think the rush to get relegated was to be taken out of the eye of "the greatest league in the world" the Premier League gravy train after all it wouldn't want it's reputation tarnished would it and more evidence that the Premier Leagues fit and proper test is more of a joke than Fifa's corruption unit .

The people who run the football league basically couldn't give two keans who owns clubs as shown in the "how to buy a football club " documentary , so easier for all to carry on with "the plan" under the turn a blind eye of the football league and the do FA and their media partners and luckily we had our own in place FA committee member as a bonus, should things get a bit too close.

Paul, The FA are the governing body of the football league, I think the rush to get relegated was to be taken out of the eye of "the greatest league in the world" the Premier League gravy train after all it wouldn't want it's reputation tarnished would it and more evidence that the Premier Leagues fit and proper test is more of a joke than Fifa's corruption unit .

The people who run the football league basically couldn't give two keans who owns clubs as shown in the "how to buy a football club " documentary , so easier for all to carry on with "the plan" under the turn a blind eye of the football league and the do FA and their media partners and luckily we had our own in place FA committee member as a bonus, should things get a bit too close.

Given that whenever we start doing well on the pitch something happens to derail it, that almost doesn't seem completely Hans Christian Andersen...

If you pardon the pun.

Perhaps he is a just a very humble man who didn't like blowing his own trumpet, I did notice he seemed genuinely pleased at full time shaking hands wth the opposition manager after helping his stable mate out in the two games against notlob last season, in the knowledge he was safe whatever happened . All round nice guy happy to help out his mates

Nice one!

when Venkys came over a couple of weeks ago, its was interesting that all 4 shareholders in Venkys Limited, the company that owns Blackburn Rovers FC were over and came to the game.

Did the meet with The FA on this trip??!

just a thought cos that Mr n Mrs D havent been to England or to a game in over 2 years since Spurs home game in Feb 2011

Guest Norbert

You believe the club is about to be sold on the quiet Baz? I assume this is just a gut feeling, rather than something concrete you can show evidence for.

I can see why the FA and the other authorities may want this done (Venky's are embarrasing, the whole Kentaro conspiracy theory, and so on), but who would buy the club? And would they be better, or just as dodgy as that (alleged) gun runner at Portsmouth, or Carson Yeung at Birmingham?

Archived