BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Are Venky's looking for an exit route.

I think they , as someone mentioned, do not see themselves as having made mistakes. My fear is they will never sell to anyone. They will recoup as much as they can selling off players and property and then simply walk away when all that remains of Blackburn Rovers is dust. They will continue to drive us down until we are no more.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be honest, did any of us ever imagine things could become as farcical as the last few days?

Me. I did! One look at em on the pitch was enough for me. I wouldn't even come up from the concourse till those two had been clapped off the pitch...... by the naive Ewood faithful.

I think they , as someone mentioned, do not see themselves as having made mistakes. My fear is they will never sell to anyone. They will recoup as much as they can selling off players and property and then simply walk away when all that remains of Blackburn Rovers is dust. They will continue to drive us down until we are no more.

"Whatever happens Mrs Rao if you purchase BRFC at the offer price you cannot lose financially." Circa Sept/Oct 2010

Me. I did! One look at em on the pitch was enough for me. I wouldn't even come up from the concourse till those two had been clapped off the pitch...... by the naive Ewood faithful.

"Whatever happens Mrs Rao if you purchase BRFC at the offer price you cannot lose financially." Circa Sept/Oct 2010

I believe I too was not happy with them from the start, one look at the chubby playboy told me enough. I do seem to remember the R word being thrown at me.

I suppose it does give one the high ground :rock:

Yeah, Phil ALWAYS has the highground doesn't he? As for the irony, I can't be bothered explaining it if you can't work it out. Anyway, I'll sit and lurk again for a while until something actually happens. At least I won't make sh!t up to generate a bit of anger and angst...

I was refraining from posting until I had something productive to say... but sorry can't think of anything.

Did anyone honestly think anything different would happen? Its the same trends time after time. Build up the excitement, promise the earth, delay, deliver a grain of soil, meltdown, repeat process.

Maybe if they did not promise the earth everytime I could be more receptive to the current situation.

I've just been to the TO for the first time in years, usually buy on the phone, to find it shut. Is this a recent change or has it been like this for a while?

I've just been to the TO for the first time in years, usually buy on the phone, to find it shut. Is this a recent change or has it been like this for a while?

You mean the Club Shop was shut Paul?? That's where you buy tickets now.

You mean the Club Shop was shut Paul?? That's where you buy tickets now.

No the actual TO. The shop was open and I got tickets there. Didn't know the TO shut during the week as I haven't been for ages.

No the actual TO. The shop was open and I got tickets there. Didn't know the TO shut during the week as I haven't been for ages.

That's what I'm saying Paul. I'm 99% sure that the only place to get tickets now is the Club Shop - that's where the TO now resides.

Yep. The ticket office is only open on matchdays. You get tickets in the very quiet clubshop now. It has been the case for a while now.

Personally, since not renewing, I have bought my old season ticket seat online every time this season. No booking fee, no petrol money and no driving into Blackburn thank god.

I hope people realise how bad it will be when/if Venkys leave. People won't be queuing up to buy the club, it's tainted now too. Venkys as much, if not more, than anyone need to get back into the premier league. Their intentions are good , however their ambition far outweighs their ability to manage a football club, at the moment anyway..

Archived