BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 2 - With Poll

Next Rovers Manager  

547 members have voted

1. 1. Which, if any of the following would be acceptable as the new manager to you?

• Sven Goran Erikkson
    • Mark Bowen
    • Peter Taylor
    • Billy Davies
    • Gary Bowyer
    • Judan Ali/Kevin MacDonald Combi
    • Shebby Singh
    • Phil Brown
    • None of the above

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ill give him chance to prove himself.

Everyone deserves that

As he is not a 'ridiculous' appointment, which of course we have all seen before, I too agree that he should be given a chance to prove himself.

I would have hoped that they had stuck with Bowyer, as the old saying goes 'don't change a winning team/formula/combination' but who knows if he wanted the job or to even continue in the short term.

As he is not a 'ridiculous' appointment, which of course we have all seen before, I too agree that he should be given a chance to prove himself.

If he isn't I'd hate to see one that was ridiculous.

Would people be happy with Steve Kean? Because that's the level of past record we are at.

If he isn't I'd hate to see one that was ridiculous.

Would people be happy with Steve Kean? Because that's the level of past record we are at.

Apparently people actually believe there's a possibility that Judan Ali or even Shebby Singh himself will take over the reigns at Ewood Park. That's ridiculous, I suppose.

Thankfully, despite what naysayers and doommongers would have you believe, the chance of that happening is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%, or infinitesimal.

Let's face facts people! I don't want Appleton either but we are not Blackburn Rovers anymore. We're Blackburn Circus and any self respecting manager will not come near us with a barge pole. Bowyer has made things good again for a short while but he was never going to get a job. Why would they employ Bowyer when he's just a coach after we've been telling them not to employ coaches for so long? We've asked them to find a manager and even if he's not what we want they've done that. We can't say one thing then say another or we're just as bad as the bickering lunatics at the top. I think we as fans have to stand together as one voice, decide what we really want and what's best for the club and have a definitive answer of what that is. For me, that's Venky's gone and until that happens I'm not going to get upset or angry over what happens with them here because I expect them to disappoint me over and over again. There is no hope for their regime at Rovers. If we want a club we can be proud of again we have two options. We can either go after Venky's themselves and risk ridicule from the press or we can all just calm down, wait this out and keep making Venky's lose money by voting with their feet. Venky's won't want to plug this hole forever. I give them a maximum of 3 years before they cut and run and when they do, Blackburn Rovers will still be here. Let's just hope the divides between the fans aren't too wide when that happens.

HELP!!!!

Any chance of temporarily closing this thread whilst all the talk is on Appleton.

I know people have the best intentions but posting the same posts and links on two threads is making it hard to keep up and creating multiple discussion about the same thing.

HELP!!!!

Any chance of temporarily closing this thread whilst all the talk is on Appleton.

I know people have the best intentions but posting the same posts and links on two threads is making it hard to keep up and creating multiple discussion about the same thing.

There's the same conversation going on in both threads Stuart, - but I do agree, now might be a good time to close this thread and concentrate everything on the Appleton thread.

i dont mind us getting appleton. not my first choice but doesnt matter

the problem is no manager should be hired until the board conflict is sorted out and we have people in charge who pull in the same direction. only then will the club go forward.

Very disrespectful treatment of bowyer aswell.

Archived