BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Tribute to the loyal fans 'support' against Bristol City

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what has soup got to do with it??? you are wind up merchant of the highest order, time for you to log off now and go to bed[/quote ok shebby:-)

I wonder what those numptys who were filmed at the blues bar claiming Venkys were good owners think of themselves now after such a low gate.

look, name calling aside, people have a right to voice their dis-satisfaction at what is happening at the club, i am a season ticket holder but i wont put another extra penny into the club until venkys have gone, loyalty has nothing to do with it, its about the owners, i will not attend out of some misplaced loyalty towards players etc, who couldnt really give a stuff about you or me or any other fan, they are playing for themselves, for their paypackets, i work hard for my money, i dont see why i should give money to the venkys when they have done nothing to earn it, its not about loyalty, its about making a stand!!!

I'm sure i've made this example before. We all have our little loyalties in life, what we eat, where we go, what we wear etc etc. Obviously a football club goes much deeper than that, but not so deep that you have to blindly support it without question.

How many of us have a local? A local that we like and go to drink in probably 3 or 4 times a week? What happens if the landlord leaves that local and is replaced by a landlord who arrives, sacks the general manager and all the other folk in managerial positions, hands that job to the kitchen porter, who in turn tells all other staff who oppose this to @#/? off.

He then ignores any concerns for the locals and the pub slides into a state of minimal custom, rank beer and filthy toilets. Everytime you step inside the pub you are treated with suspicion and bodychecked just incase you tell the knobheads what you think of them for ruining your local. Do you still go in? I @#/? wouldnt!

Loyalty is a very funny thing, it does as the term suggests blind people. So tell me Rovers Fan, what exactly is left? A badge? A ground? A few players with absolutely no affiliation nor loyalty to Blackburn Rovers. Blackburn Rovers isn't and never was about material objects. It was about a pride for your club, your town even. Since those clowns have walked through the door, that pride has very quickly evaporated.

Will you still be clapping when were in the conference? You don't need to answer infact, I know the answer, ''this is my club no one will force me away?'' It's not your club until Venkys go, and even then I fear there will be nothing left to support.

Yesterday's game was like a breath of fresh air!.The 5000 LOYAL fans were magnificent in the way they conducted themselves and more importantly got behind the lads!.There was no vile chanting towards board members negativity amongst the fans.A clear message to those who didn't attend yesterday... This is the kind of support our team craves for so please leave the politics outside of ewood as it really DOES help the team!.

I'm at work so therfore I'm not a loyal fan? Get out from your arse mate... Absolute muppet!

Archived