BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FF Thread

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAUTION!!! :rolleyes:

I will be back sharpish if the lowly worms carry on coming out the mud to have a sly pop :yellow_card: .

Ta-ta

p.s. the only posters I have a go at are the 3 little piggies(b&w bargain army, 47eeeR! and Lord Abbey of brfcs.com) and that's only because they have a go at anybody that shows a bit of positivity or has a different take on things to them(which is most sensible people I hope), anybody else I may have insulted in some minor way was likely just a bit of retaliation.

hahaha thanks Josh can someone please inform me if the full match question was asked & what was their response in nervous breakdown mode!

Sorry Savio, have only just spotted this. Unfortunately we didn't follow up our original question at the previous meeting, mainly because the meetings this time were a bit disjointed, being in two stages a couple of weeks apart and only a few of us there. Not an excuse though - we should have done.

What I'll do is ask for an update direct tomorrow and get back to you as soon as I have a response.

Quite simply whoever gave the decision to give the whole of the bottom tier to Burnley fans should be removed from the club asap as they failed to serve in the best interests of Blackburn Rovers football fans..

No discussion just be gone.

cheers o2g that would be great might also be worth mentioning they obviously have good contacts in the industry as they have managed to show before the burnley game in blues bar from turf moor with that beam back & they are showing the games live in India complete & after such a disastrous season they should be looking after the long suffering fans in England before fans in India & I can tell you if the full games were made available in the UK on whatever platforms I would definitely subscribe to it would be worth doing a poll to find out what people think. Thanks Glenn in keeping this subject alive.

I wasn't criticising Abbey's post at all, just making the point that with the Club completely dysfunctional, NO fan's organisation is going to have much luck dealing with them.

Exactly the point 47er , so opportunity should have been taken when given chance if possible.

I take it the FF could be thought of as 'fans organisation' - not much luck there either in your words.

• 4 weeks later...

Fernhurst can you please find out I sent an email to O2G with regards to full match coverage and other points regarding the channel showing full rovers games in India can you confirm with O2G the point will be brought up at the pre-meet tonight. Thanks.

The subject was raised last night at the FF meeting Savio and we are hoping to have the minutes out before the end of the week - fingers crossed.

As a side note, we were delighted to be able to welcome Gary Bowyer to the meeting last night (he is the first Rovers manager to attend a meeting in the 14 years of the FF) and I think its fair to say, and I'm sure other FF members who were there last night would also agree, that he came across really well.

:rover:

The subject was raised last night at the FF meeting Savio and we are hoping to have the minutes out before the end of the week - fingers crossed.

As a side note, we were delighted to be able to welcome Gary Bowyer to the meeting last night (he is the first Rovers manager to attend a meeting in the 14 years of the FF) and I think its fair to say, and I'm sure other FF members who were there last night would also agree, that he came across really well.

:rover:

Spot on Andy. It was like a breath of fresh air to hear positive vibes coming out of the club once again. Good luck Gary.

Thanks very much Andy for bringing up regarding full match highlights great news full match coverage will be available on rovers player for the new season. Thanks o2g for raising the point about the Indian tv deal being made available in England you have both been wonderful in keeping this point alive and good news after much work the full matches being made available to rovers player subscribers that is really good and I am now very excited for the season ahead.

Archived