BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FF Thread

Question for the FF to ask the club-

can we have some pictures of Bryan Douglas on the Bryan Douglas stand, just as we have pictures of Ronnie Clayton on his stand?

Trivial in some ways, but it would be nice.

I always assumed the scoreboard got in the way when trying to replicate the blackburn end. However what would be nice would be two massive full lenght pictures at each side down the structure that holds the roof up

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for the FF to ask the club-

can we have some pictures of Bryan Douglas on the Bryan Douglas stand, just as we have pictures of Ronnie Clayton on his stand?

Trivial in some ways, but it would be nice.

I must have got the wrong end of the stick as I assumed you had meant the large pictures on the outside of the ground. I was told that it's something they'd love to do but with the way things they are at the moment, they weren't really in a position to justify the cost, and I assume the answer would be the same for the 'banner' running along between the upper and lower tier. I was told however that promotion back to the PL would of course change all that...

I must have got the wrong end of the stick as I assumed you had meant the large pictures on the outside of the ground. I was told that it's something they'd love to do but with the way things they are at the moment, they weren't really in a position to justify the cost, and I assume the answer would be the same for the 'banner' running along between the upper and lower tier. I was told however that promotion back to the PL would of course change all that...

That can't really be an acceptable answer though surely. If that's the case then Ronnie's pictures will always be there, while Bryan's might never be. There has to be a way. Ask 'em again.

That can't really be an acceptable answer though surely. If that's the case then Ronnie's pictures will always be there, while Bryan's might never be. There has to be a way. Ask 'em again.

I'm not here to justify the answer, just here to give it. Leave it with me - but don't expect a resolution quickly.

No sure if this has been mentioned before but are their any plans to move Rovers Player away from flash so it can be used on an Ipad or Iphone ?

Or is there any chance it can be put onto an app or something ?

Or am I talking rubbish and there is a way to use Rovers Player on an Ipad/Iphone !!

No sure if this has been mentioned before but are their any plans to move Rovers Player away from flash so it can be used on an Ipad or Iphone ?

Or is there any chance it can be put onto an app or something ?

Or am I talking rubbish and there is a way to use Rovers Player on an Ipad/Iphone !!

Good point - it might be something beyond the clubs control, ie. it might be a website provider issue, but certainly something I'll raise.

Question to the FF people is what is that three to four foot blue sign of a tea pot on the Blackburn End wall all about ?

I can confirm It's part of their anniversary marketing campaign as this was discussed in one of the many meetings we attended with them, as the partnership progressed. More will be revealed as the Marketing Campaign progresses.

http://www.brfcactiongroup.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Derian-House-Statement.png

The Rovers Ladies team do not have a shirt sponsor at the moment. Might be an idea to put Derian House on the shirt for the rest of the season.

It has already been suggested that the shirt sponsorship for the Ladies team(s) be raffled off next season, similar to the scheme that Chorley have been doing recently. This is something worth following up with the club, as the women's team need both Commercial and Media Partners for next season.

Can anybody shed any light on a rumour I heard about the Disabled Supporters mini bus? The story was that a current Rovers player offered to buy a new mini bus but a block was put on this by a current board member. I appreciate this is only a rumour and these things can sometimes get distorted but I would be grateful if any Fans Forum member could substantiate this if they know anything.

Can anybody shed any light on a rumour I heard about the Disabled Supporters mini bus? The story was that a current Rovers player offered to buy a new mini bus but a block was put on this by a current board member. I appreciate this is only a rumour and these things can sometimes get distorted but I would be grateful if any Fans Forum member could substantiate this if they know anything.

I've sent you a DM - if you could get back to us, that would be great.

How long does it take the Club to make repairs or replace the bus?

This just about sums up the lack of interest our owners and their lackeys show towards the fans. They just do not care?

Archived