BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ryan Nelsen - Toronto FC Manager

Giant

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stood for the opposite of Kean/Venkys - leader, honest, winner and the ultimate professional.
Which is the exact reason he was forced out.

Good luck to him. Excellent centre half for us and I seem to rem he was rated the best CH in the 2010 World Cup! Forced out and no doubt thankful to leave by the @#/? management at the time. Odd that Chris Samba isn't attracting similar comments.

I heard him briefly on the radio last night in full support of Venkys, he was basically saying they've been "had" after getting rid of Tom Finn and John Williams, but they have the best interests of the club at heart :rock:

I heard him briefly on the radio last night in full support of Venkys, he was basically saying they've been "had" after getting rid of Tom Finn and John Williams, but they have the best interests of the club at heart :rock:

Didn't he say who has had them? That would have been good. Must say I share his views to a point

The Venky's must have seemed like "babes in the ewood" to those two swindling shysters.

The last part may or may not be true (and at one point Ryan was in a better position to know than most), but I don't disagree with the first part.

Didn't he say who has had them? That would have been good. Must say I share his views to a point

The Venky's must have seemed like "babes in the ewood" to those two swindling shysters.

No he didn't say, just said the when Williams and Finn left the 'vultures' and 'hangers on' moved in, got it about right I'd say.

Pity the multi-millionaires from Pune didn't see it coming.....

Guest Norbert

He was right, and it doesn't diminish my respect for him for saying this. The Raos have been truely ripped off by Kean, and certain people associated with him, but have been too arrogant and wilfully stupid to see this and change course after the first year or so. After that sort of period, we can really say it was Venky's fault for not admitting mistakes and generally bungling everything.

Archived