Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Michael Appleton - New Rovers Manager

Tom

It's not Appleton's fault Norbert

Pick one or several from this list

It's Kean's signings

It's their lack of fitness

All the amazing players are injured

He hasn't had time to train properly because actual football has the temerity to get in the way

It's the players playing long ball all by theirself

It's Kean/Berg/Shebby/Swampy/El Nino/the Jet Stream that's to blame

None of the first XI are Appleton signings (because they are all sh.t)

It's all going to come right if we just cross our fingers and hope to god almighty in the heavens every day

;)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted the Arsenal game to be a catalyst but it wasn't.

It's not Appleton's fault NorbertPick one or several from this listIt's Kean's signingsIt's their lack of fitnessAll the amazing players are injuredHe hasn't had time to train properly because actual football has the temerity to get in the wayIt's the players playing long ball all by theirselfIt's Kean/Berg/Shebby/Swampy/El Nino/the Jet Stream that's to blameNone of the first XI are Appleton signings (because they are all sh.t)It's all going to come right if we just cross our fingers and hope to god almighty in the heavens every day ;)

Don't forget that the crowd want the ball to be played upfront too quickly!

Guest Norbert

OK Blue and White Army, we're not that far apart in our views on Appleton (you hate him, and I'm merely sceptical), but let's say he was binned tomorrow. Who would be better and available? I'd like names please.

Guest Norbert

Hopefully, this and the Probiz nonsense means we'll be ytaken over by some reputable group/person and a decent manager will suddenly come in.

More likely it'll be the result of some boardroom battle, family argument or whatever and then the club will crumble a bit more.

OK Blue and White Army, we're not that far apart in our views on Appleton (you hate him, and I'm merely sceptical), but let's say he was binned tomorrow. Who would be better and available? I'd like names please.

I have answered that already. I have no idea as I no longer follow football to that extent. Everyone is potentially available. I just think that keeping the status quo is the worst option.

Archived