BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Charles Green/Rangers

http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/charles-green-in-rangers-quit-threat-over-league-reconstruction-1-2727381http://www.scotsman.com/the-scotsman/sport/football/charles-green-in-rangers-quit-threat-over-league-reconstruction-1-2727381

picture the scene

rangers buy rovers off venkys and merge both teams....

we change our name to Blackburn Rangers probably stay in the championship and have more if a chance of doing a lot better than with the idiots we have now!

If Rangers and Celtic want to join the English Leagues they can do as far as I am concerned but like all new teams they should start at the bottom and work their way up. It certainly would not take long for Celtic or Rangers to move up the leagues. Look at FC Untied and AFC Wimbledon as examples of how to do it right not the MK Dons which is the perfect example of how not to do it.

Guest Norbert

I think M-K is on the ball with this idea. We'd be bought out, and swallowed up by the Rangers side of the deal. Then we'd have to start a club again, as Ewood Park would be the reserve stadium for a Glasgow based club. Or a new branch of Tesco.

. Or a new branch of Tesco.

I much prefer the original superstore idea thought up by Venky's themselves with absolutely no input from any football agency because obviously they are not legally allowed to own clubs , of a conveyor belt supermarket for young footballers. Could have been very profitable for some people

To think some people call Venky's stupid and yet they come up with this all on their own with almost no knowledge of the world game, genius.

Archived