BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] SEM Statement On Appleton

Kamy100

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who at Ewood keeps putting out all these stupid rumours? There is obviously at least one source within the club maliciously doing so.

- Berg walks out of training

- Berg and the exagerrated Christmas part story

- Judan Ali taking training

- 6 Portuguese youngsters to start in Bowyer's first match

- Appleton SEM

All turned out to be completely rubbish. There are probably more, that's just off the top of my head. They weren't just internet rumours either, all those made it to at least local press level.

I'd love to know who is doing it and what their motiviation is.

Could it be more than 1 person, and with differing agendas?

That might be why they seem so random. Some from Team Shebby mixed with some from Team Agnew, perhaps.

For someone who has had no involvement with Rovers since the first transfer window under Kean's management, it's amazing how close an eye Anderson's employees keep on Rovers message boards!

And how quick they are to respond.

Oh, before I forget, thanks for getting the Club buzzing!

Oh yes they keep a very close eye indeed. Also on Twitter too. I tweeted suggesting Myles take up another profession and perhaps go to University and I received a tweet back with some petty insults from an Anderson family member. Called me unintelligent which I found quite hilarious (I study at the same university as some of said persons close friends). The tweet was promptly deleted after I mentioned it on Myles Anderson topic (not sure on who's advice) but not before I could print screen.

SEM are just one of the very many companies that Kentaro own. That statement excludes SEM/JA involvement. It would only be possible to exclude Kentaro involvement by getting the name of Appleton's agent.

Even if his agent is Kentaro it doesn't mean anything sinister, my extensive research into Kentaro last year revealed that they bought out lots of agent companies (buying competitors) but once they buy them they let them run their business very independently.

In the wonderful world of football agents this is the best mantra

trust-no-one.jpg

Trust no-one.

trust-no-one.jpg

I was not first to run with Anderson link, other people who have different sources than the one's I use also ran with it.

I did post on twitter last night about 2 agents involved with deal and I was seeking further clarification, once the other people ran with it who are usually reliable and have different avenues of information then it seemed to much of a coincidence that we had all heard similar. Therefore like the rest I also ran with it.

Of course I will chase us the three different people who told me to seek further clarfication, and NONE are currently located at Ewood Park

Looks like we can just draw a line under it and move on. With eyes and ears on this thread I'd rather we not get into a debate on it all and just accept the statement.

And if anyone does want to argue the statement you had better be 100% sure and not just relying on what someone has told you.

I was not first to run with Anderson link, other people who have different sources than the one's I use also ran with it.

I did post on twitter last night about 2 agents involved with deal and I was seeking further clarification, once the other people ran with it who are usually reliable and have different avenues of information then it seemed to much of a coincidence that we had all heard similar. Therefore like the rest I also ran with it.

Of course I will chase us the three different people who told me to seek further clarfication, and NONE are currently located at Ewood Park

???

Glen, you really need to be careful posting things like this on Twitter:

After 2 years of trying to remove Jerome Anderson, he is indeed the man behind the Appleton appointment, deal done direct with india

Saying other people had the same info is not an excuse for posting incorrect information and I am sure you have had enough on your plate over the last few days to do without any legal grief.

Oh yes they keep a very close eye indeed. Also on Twitter too. I tweeted suggesting Myles take up another profession and perhaps go to University and I received a tweet back with some petty insults from an Anderson family member. Called me unintelligent which I found quite hilarious (I study at the same university as some of said persons close friends). The tweet was promptly deleted after I mentioned it on Myles Anderson topic (not sure on who's advice) but not before I could print screen.

Does this refer to Anderson's daughter?

Could it be more than 1 person, and with differing agendas?

That might be why they seem so random. Some from Team Shebby mixed with some from Team Agnew, perhaps.

Very possibly. Although there doesn't seem to be a single person that comes off looking bad in any of the rumours, they just seem to make the whole club a laughing stock.

???

Glen, you really need to be careful posting things like this on Twitter:

Saying other people had the same info is not an excuse for posting incorrect information and I am sure you have had enough on your plate over the last few days to do without any legal grief.

I agree totally, you post things in good faith, and sometimes you dont post anything at all. When others run with things, then it snowballs and everyone starts talking about it, its very easy to be drawn in,

The tweet put out by the SEM rep, is interesting to say the least, especially after the last outburst on that account which Nick Harris then tore the tweeter to pieces.

As I said I will go back through the trail of information to seek more clarity, if this is indeed non JA related then I appologise to him for any discomfort my tweet may have caused him.

I think its been a tough couple of years for everyone, and its re-charge batteries time.

Baby will be here any day and thats something i'm really looking forward to

Does this refer to Anderson's daughter?

Yeah didn't want to go into detail, may post the print screen with her name and account blanked out to save her getting unfairly spammed. Not sure why she took such a snap at me for talking some actual sense for once.

I agree totally, you post things in good faith, and sometimes you dont post anything at all. When others run with things, then it snowballs and everyone starts talking about it, its very easy to be drawn in,

The tweet put out by the SEM rep, is interesting to say the least, especially after the last outburst on that account which Nick Harris then tore the tweeter to pieces.

As I said I will go back through the trail of information to seek more clarity, if this is indeed non JA related then I appologise to him for any discomfort my tweet may have caused him.

I think its been a tough couple of years for everyone, and its re-charge batteries time.

Baby will be here any day and thats something i'm really looking forward to

Glen, if you carry on at this rate, with a baby as well, you'll be a nervous wreck----seriously.

Worth pointing out that it is up to us whether we chose to believe a SEM statement or not.

Did any Rovers fan "buy" the Jerome Anderson weeperthon on Sky?

I really think that you are clutching at straws and walking a tightrope here.

The statement is as categoric as you can get.

Can you imagine what impact on their credibility, and potential cans of worms that could be opened, if they are found to be publishing lies on social media.

Also, as you will be aware, SEM is part of Kentaro UK / Kentaro AG. Tweet refers to 'SEM Group' and I think it is pretty safe to assume that that is taken to include Kentaro UK / Kentaro AG.

I think it is a strong warning shot across the bows of all Rovers' supporters and, IMO, supporters would be foolish if they didn't take heed.

If you or anyone else want to dispute it, then good luck!

Archived