BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] administration

• Backroom
We won't go into administration because Venkys will not allow it...

They do not want administrators looking carefully at our accounts...

If that's not scaremongering- again, and predicting doom then what is? Nonsense, of course (the implication that there is potentially anything dodgy happening)

That sticky plaster you mentioned...who has funded the 40 odd million loss in income this season? The 8 million payment for Rhodes, the 2 million plus wages of Murphy, Rhodes and Etuhu?

The Bank of India, isn't it? You should be thanking them.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's not scaremongering- again, and predicting doom then what is? Nonsense, of course (the implication that there is potentially anything dodgy happening)

That sticky plaster you mentioned...who has funded the 40 odd million loss in income this season? The 8 million payment for Rhodes, the 2 million plus wages of Murphy, Rhodes and Etuhu?[/quote

Try coming to Blackburn and asking people the venky feeling . Hell you don't even need to go to a game, why spoil a habit of a lifetime .why don't you look at what they have done so far .. Why do you stick up for these bum wipes ? ]

The question is why do you keep sticking up for the owners ? People who live in the town and who support Rovers do not have a good word to say about them. You obviously do neither.

That sticky plaster you mentioned...who has funded the 40 odd million loss in income this season? The 8 million payment for Rhodes, the 2 million plus wages of Murphy, Rhodes and Etuhu?

Perhaps the Indian bank loan which I would think is ultimately secured against Rovers assets (players, ground, Brockhall) rather than personal gurantees from the Raos

Wasn't the Indian Bank loan reported to be secured against Venky's Indian assets? (if that makes any difference).

Most likely is what's paying for everything and certainly won't be a bottomless pit that we can just live off until we get back into the PL. Some time the piper is gonna want paying.

Is it possible it could be secured against the 4 year parachute money ? After all it is guaranteed income.

That sticky plaster you mentioned...who has funded the 40 odd million loss in income this season? The 8 million payment for Rhodes, the 2 million plus wages of Murphy, Rhodes and Etuhu?[/quote

Try coming to Blackburn and asking people the venky feeling . Hell you don't even need to go to a game, why spoil a habit of a lifetime .why don't you look at what they have done so far .. Why do you stick up for these bum wipes ? ]

Stick up for them? Did you actually read the post? We were talking about administration and the chances, looking at what they have done so far I gave my opinion as to why we probably won't go into administration.

At exactly what point was I sticking up for the owners Abbey? You should have a generic post and leave it on your tag would save a lot of time reposting the same thing on every thread.

The Bank of India, isn't it? You should be thanking them.

I have a mortgage on my house I can make the payments each month, the bank get paid interest and I end up clearing my debt after a period of time- similar?

The question is why do you keep sticking up for the owners ? People who live in the town and who support Rovers do not have a good word to say about them. You obviously do neither.

That was Phillips quote Jim not mine *sigh*

• Backroom
I have a mortgage on my house I can make the payments each month, the bank get paid interest and I end up clearing my debt after a period of time- similar?

Not unless you consider owning a house and owning a football club similar?

Not unless you consider owning a house and owning a football club similar?

Concept is similar though. Don't think anyone will give me a credit line of 30 million plus- especially in the current climate. If they get the money it's because bank knows they can and will pay it off. Walkers did something similar after Jack passed away?

Who has funded the massive drop in income?

There is a huge shortfall which the owners have underwritten. Will they continue to do this? No idea but someone will have to, any takers?

Underwriten yes via a bank loan

I wouldn't suggest Villa are in danger of administration but in many respects this article has much in common with Rovers situation though I don't compare Randy Lernher with the delightful Rao family.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/jan/18/aston-villa-decline-finances-randy-lerner

Imy.

You live in a bubble of your own deranged imagination.

Did you see the BBC report on match fixing?

Seriously I live in a bubble? I have not seen 300 million in Ali Syeds bank account so clearly i am the one living in a bubble...

Venkys are destroying our club, but they have not (as far as I am aware) not done anything illegal, you know different then put up or shut up. Provide the evidence to the relevant bodies...thought not, continue with your cryptic crap it's getting boring.

Seriously I live in a bubble? Venkys are destroying our club, but they have not (as far as I am aware) not done anything illegal, you know different then put up or shut up. Provide the evidence to the relevant bodies...thought not, continue with your cryptic crap it's getting boring.

have to agree.

Philipl, either put up or shut up with all the Cryptic Crap.

have to agree.

Philipl, either put up or shut up with all the Cryptic Crap.

I agree with this. All the innuendo and rumour we have put up with recently has just added to my anger and frustration. If you know anything that is true then tell us with no fear of reprisal. If it is rumour then please keep it to yourself.

I agree with this. All the innuendo and rumour we have put up with recently has just added to my anger and frustration. If you know anything that is true then tell us with no fear of reprisal. If it is rumour then please keep it to yourself.

Your final sentence just rendered the mb obsolete.

Seriously I live in a bubble? I have not seen 300 million in Ali Syeds bank account so clearly i am the one living in a bubble...

Venkys are destroying our club, but they have not (as far as I am aware) not done anything illegal, you know different then put up or shut up. Provide the evidence to the relevant bodies...thought not, continue with your cryptic crap it's getting boring.

What does 300,000,000 and ewood have in common ?

Imy has seen neither.

What does 300,000,000 and ewood have in common ?

Imy has seen neither.

I could be petty and say what does ABBEY and a coherent sentence have in common...but won't go there ;) it's a joke ABBEY, so breath before you reply lol

It's quite possible that people could be filling their back sacks every week from the bookies you know. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything to do with a club or it's own books. It's like owning a racehorse as part of a syndicate, you put a little in to stable/feed the thing etc and it's prize money goes to cover most of the expenses. When you bet on it yourself, win or loose or whatever, it's yours and goes straight into your pocket !

It's quite possible that people could be filling their back sacks every week from the bookies you know. It doesn't necessarily have to be anything to do with a club or it's own books. It's like owning a racehorse as part of a syndicate, you put a little in to stable/feed the thing etc and it's prize money goes to cover most of the expenses. When you bet on it yourself, win or loose or whatever, it's yours and goes straight into your pocket !

As I've just posted on The Venky thread, read the book 'Bookie, Gambler, Fixer, Spy' by Ed Hawkins.

Hawkins is an investigative journalist and the book details how the markets work in terms of manipulation of odds with regards to 'knowledge and influence'.

It focuses on the massive illegal betting rings in India but with cricket. We are talking of millions at stake ( up to £500 million) on one match.

Whilst trying to find some logical explanation from everything to us that is totally illogical, you've got to ask the question if it's possible with cricket, why not football?

In any event the book is worth a read.

Archived