BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nigel Reo-Coker

Gally

The player Reo Corker was in his early west ham days is very much the kind of player we could do with, I haven't seen him play for a good while, but I'm guessing he cant be anywhere near the player he was or there would be many good clubs after him and he does have a rep for being a greedy trouble maker.

Interesting that the fanbase are underwhelmed with the new manager and we start to be linked with ex-PL "names" already.

Is this a sign of things to come from our new PR company?

No think it's more to do with the loons cheque book possibly being opened and the sharks smell blood :)

Unless he's realised he's not a top level PL player who the world has it in for, i wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Bentley on the other hand....

I'd also have Bentley back any day.

Etuhu looked good for the first half dozen games, then he started cacking his sides every time the ball came near him. I hope time away and a new manager can get him going again. We definitely need an animal in centre midfield, it'll have to be a loanee though I think.

Archived