BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Been contacted by an individual who understands the Raos, including Mrs D, are coming to town this week.

The rumours are that they may well be here to yield the axe.

Never had contact with this individual before, so I don't know how reliable this information is, however, he seemed to be happy for this to be posted.

Thank you 'mystery man', clearly you have your finger on the pulse !

Keep it rolling kind sir.

That should help increase the attendance.

Does Mrs D and her new PR team realise that she, the Venky boys and Shabby will face 90 minutes of abuse?

Great .... A very winnable game could now be lost due to a sideshow. :(

It's been like that for 25 months ES. We've lost enough games in that time because of Venky's.

The Venky's sideshow - "Roll up! Roll up! Get your tickets here! Come and witness some of the stupidest people on planet Earth - here for one day - may never be seen again! (if we're lucky......) Marvel at their gross incompetence, be amazed at their criminal negligence, laugh as they pretend not understand why they are being boo'ed. Yes ladies and gentlemen - The Venky's are in town - here to see if "their baby" is still alive."

As they may never return to East Lancashire I suspect that many will, rightly, see this as an opportunity to deliver a verdict on their two years of shambolic management. Personally, after seeing a club I have supported for over half a century reduced to a national laughing stock because of this woman and her family I'm really looking forward to seeing her at Ewood Park! Hopefully, when she leaves she will realise that no PR firm is going to improve their image within this town.

This morning's LT confirms that the owners including Mrs D plan to be at Charlton game.

Mrs D won't just come over to watch a match, she can do that in Pune. I assume she is here to sort out amongst other things the squabbling between the 3 amigos.

I wonder if the recent meeting with Shaw and Agnew has influenced this visit.

You and your dodgy information Mercer! :tu:

Give credit where it is due. He did say venkys were coming over - before it was reported in the LT etc.

Could I suggest as a welcome to our new 'baldy' and our 'outstanding' owners attendance at their last ever match at Ewood, that to show the 75% drop in real attendances we now launch the APP-ATHY Campaign.

Banners like "Venkys-look whats appened to your Investment' or " Apposite to Hell - Welcome to APPathy" or " No threat here Mrs D - no fans left!" or "thanks for 2 years of miss-Application"

We have tried everything,will irony or cynicism work?

I hope they don't get 90 mins of abuse! The fans need to get behind the team and new manager to ensure we start off well and get 3 points. We can really do without the negativity of pointless Venky bashing (they are going nowhere...deal with it).

Silver lining is she is clearly coming over to sort something out so we will probably see the end of the complete joke that is Shebby Singh

Valuable for what? There is more chance of the moon falling from orbit than Rovers going up. Once game nearer to needing another new manager though ;)

I wonder if the Rovers Fan reaction will be the same as when the brothers attended earlier in the season? ie SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hmmmm where to start? ..... I know ... I'll go with the easy one first ..

1) It's Neil not Neal.

2) Very nice 'bumping into you' outside the Bayer Arena ... but that wasn't the first time we met. Do you not remember a FF pre-meet at the Fernhurst circa July 2004?

3) Being critical of counter-productive in-match protests does not amount to a vote of confidence for the handling of the club by the present owners.

Re 3) if Venkys come and go without feeling the loathing of Rovers fans then they will feel vindicated and think Rovers fans love them and that its just a handful of trouble-makers to blame for the bad press.

Short-term interests or long-term? Which matters more?

And its not like we get many chances at them is it?

Taking a longer term perspective, I'd say it's far more important to show the Raos how loathed they are than 3 points on the day.

Abuse (within acceptable boundaries, of course) until they can take no more.

Without a Steve Kean to take the flak on their behalf, this should be the first time we can make them understand just how much we despise them for what they have done to our club.

Would hope that those sitting in the posh seats and in the executive lounges also join in.

Archived