BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

IMO the fans need to forget the fact that Venkys may well be at the match on Saturday (that's not to say the fans should forget some of the terrible decisions they have made) and support both the new manager and the team. The next for league matches, all at home, represents a fantastic opportunity for the team to really push for a play-off place and fans shouting "Venkys out" isn't going to help anybody...

Whilst the sentiment and notion of your comment is very noble I can't for a minute expect that I cannot ignore the fact that the destroyers of our club are there and I doubt whether I could keep quiet. We are where we are because of their idiocy and I for one cannot forgive or forget that. I am pretty certain that the majority will feel the same way.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Absolutely amazing that anyone can believe we're going to achieve a playoff place with the current idiots in charge.

Not sure why people are getting so concerned, though. The majority of the hardcore protestors do not attend any more, and the attendance at Ewood is so pitiful these days you'd barely hear a 'Venky's out' chant from those left anyway.

If the Raos get a pasting it's all they deserve. This match has been deliberately picked and the crowd will have to decide how to react.

Win, lose or draw is pretty much irrelevant to promotion hopes, new manager well we have to wait and see - on paper he's no improvement.

I've made my plans for Saturday and will be making my views and feelings known. I will not though be abusive.

Absolutely amazing that anyone can believe we're going to achieve a playoff place with the current idiots in charge.

Not sure why people are getting so concerned, though. The majority of the hardcore protestors do not attend any more, and the attendance at Ewood is so pitiful these days you'd barely hear a 'Venky's out' chant from those left anyway.

Don't be so "naive", DE. ;)

If the Raos get a pasting it's all they deserve. This match has been deliberately picked and the crowd will have to decide how to react.

Win, lose or draw is pretty much irrelevant to promotion hopes, new manager well we have to wait and see - on paper he's no improvement.

I've made my plans for Saturday and will be making my views and feelings known. I will not though be abusive.

Not to me it's not and not to a lot of other people.

By the way, we can still make the play offs. Is that irrelevant ?

A rock and a hard place situation. But I agree with you. Get behind the new manager and support the team. But outside the ground letting venkys know how fans feel maybe more affective. Though they have shown that they do not listen anyway.

So basically, what you criticised people for doing all last season is now more 'effective'?

I'd be shocked if Venkys turned on on saturday. As previously stated, I'm sure the new PR company wouldn't want the attention taken away from Appletons first game. Its going to be a negative enough atmosphere as it is given the reaction to the appointment.

Doesnt mean that if they do turn up, that they dont deserve the criticism they will get.

Those on hear that have seemingly given up any hope of anything remotely good happening, why do you bother posting or even following the events at rovers, if the only news that you want to here is that venkys have left the building.

Your basically just trolling a football club(you know who you are)

As they may never return to East Lancashire I suspect that many will, rightly, see this as an opportunity to deliver a verdict on their two years of shambolic management. Personally, after seeing a club I have supported for over half a century reduced to a national laughing stock because of this woman and her family I'm really looking forward to seeing her at Ewood Park! Hopefully, when she leaves she will realise that no PR firm is going to improve their image within this town.

Might be enough to convince her to sell anything that isn't nailed down, cut her losses and bale out. And that wont leave a rosy future either.

Wonder if they are going to Ewood to view for themselves the 15k + Venky loving utopia that no doubt PNE and miniPNE painted on their recent grovelling trip to India .

After all PNE is still here so obviously they fully endorse all his actions since the takeover, perhaps they are here to give him a Sainthood for services against the supporters (or problem as they are no doubt referred to in "the plan" )

Those on hear that have seemingly given up any hope of anything remotely good happening, why do you bother posting or even following the events at rovers, if the only news that you want to here is that venkys have left the building.

Your basically just trolling a football club(you know who you are)

This site is for everyone to post an opinion, be it for or against the popular consensus, people have been doing so way before you even knew what BRFCS was, and long may it continue.

Might be enough to convince her to sell anything that isn't nailed down, cut her losses and bale out. And that wont leave a rosy future either.

I suspect that may well be the ultimate outcome anyway. The future isn't rosy whichever way you look at it. From what I've seen so far this season I don't think we have a hope of clinching that sixth place and therefore I don't feel the result on Saturday will make much difference one way or another. Fortunately, Gary and Terry have ensured that we should be safe from the drop this season and so Saturday will be an opportunity to let this family see what fans actually think of their destruction of this football club. Having said that I would be amazed if they showed up. The only way they could turn it into a positive would be to announce the departures of Shebby, Shaw and Agnew on Friday and the return of Tom Finn and/or John Williams.

I'd be shocked if Venkys turned on on saturday. As previously stated, I'm sure the new PR company wouldn't want the attention taken away from Appletons first game.

But on the reverse side of that, it could be good PR (or at least, I can see why they would think it would be good PR) if Venky's attend the first match under the guy they chose themselves.

It's more symbolic of a new era if they attend this game rather than some random game midway into Appleton's regime.

Archived