BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's, including Mrs D., in town this week ?

Mercer

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scenario: saturday we support the team in a docile crowd(aggressors and tremblers no longer go)

After match which is a draw there are some protests but the Venkys already left.

Next week we sell Robbo and 'good' Olsson. Lose next 3 matches and out of play-off betting.

March 2013 Venkys give out 'Club is unsustainable" message.

May 2013 Season Ticket prices up by 25% and Appleton ordered to reduce wage bill to no more than 15mn

May 2014 Rovers relegated to League 1: Venkys decide to sell.

Realistic? Over-pessimistic? You decide. Venkys Out NOW. Long-term future of our Club is in significant danger with these incompetents.

You better watch out
You better not sigh
You better not laugh
I'm telling you why
Venky @#/?
are coming to town
Venky @#/?
are coming to town
Venky @#/?
are coming to town

They're making a list
They're's checking it twice
They're gonna find out
Who's naughty or nice
Venky @#/?
are coming to town
Venky @#/?
are coming to town
Venky @#/?
are coming to town

This site is for everyone to post an opinion, be it for or against the popular consensus, people have been doing so way before you even knew what BRFCS was, and long may it continue.

Yea pal, and that was my opinion,

It was only really aimed at the relentless cynics/trolls that pish on everybody elses views and just repeat the same thing over and over(just slightly re-worded) 50 times a day.

You better watch out

You better not sigh

You better not laugh

I'm telling you why

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

They're making a list

They're gonna find out

Who's naughty or nice

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Peter Cucumber eat your liver

:)

You better watch out

You better not sigh

You better not laugh

I'm telling you why

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

They're making a list

They're gonna find out

Who's naughty or nice

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Venky @#/?

are coming to town

Bryan, brilliant.....we need song sheets

Does anyone know the cameramen on radio rovers? It would be nice for us fans to see them snuggling down just before kick off and we could show our appreciation to them.

You dont normally have cameras for the radio abs !!

Could I suggest as a welcome to our new 'baldy' and our 'outstanding' owners attendance at their last ever match at Ewood, that to show the 75% drop in real attendances we now launch the APP-ATHY Campaign.

Banners like "Venkys-look whats appened to your Investment' or " Apposite to Hell - Welcome to APPathy" or " No threat here Mrs D - no fans left!" or "thanks for 2 years of miss-Application"

We have tried everything,will irony or cynicism work?

I like the ironic approach. The Mrs D banner is funny.

However...

this could be messy

i want to explode on them
Short ternm thinking This team is not going up this season, nor next season, so give Venkys the bird and if that rattles their new puppet then 2 for 1

I don't know why you support Rovers. Part of the fun is getting excited about the fixtures, being optimistic about the season and supporting the team. Obviously recent events have been depressing and stressful but if this is what it has come to why bother? If you are thinking of the upcoming fixture as a chance to unburden hatred and vitriol on the owners rather than to will the team on for 90 minutes what exactly are you getting out of supporting Blackburn? Would it not be easier to get into WWE or something? They spend ages coming up with new villains.

I like the ironic approach. The Mrs D banner is funny.

However...

this could be messy

I don't know why you support Rovers. Part of the fun is getting excited about the fixtures, being optimistic about the season and supporting the team. Obviously recent events have been depressing and stressful but if this is what it has come to why bother? If you are thinking of the upcoming fixture as a chance to unburden hatred and vitriol on the owners rather than to will the team on for 90 minutes what exactly are you getting out of supporting Blackburn? Would it not be easier to get into WWE or something? They spend ages coming up with new villains.

It does make you wonder why some folk claim to be rovers supporters. Not saying there is is not ample reasons to be be vexed at the owners. They deserve any abuse they get from fans. But for a brief 90 minutes, you would think a fan would want to put that aside to support the team. Especially as it has been mentioned a few times, that promotion is vital this season. I do believe Rovers with this squad and a few additions and manageed correctly, can get in the play offs. The play offs hit and miss for all the teams in it. But whilst there is still a fighting chance of promotion, suppot the team during the match.

Stand outside ewood and chant venkys out etc - but for 90 minutes, get behind the team.

Scenario: saturday we support the team in a docile crowd(aggressors and tremblers no longer go)

After match which is a draw there are some protests but the Venkys already left.

Next week we sell Robbo and 'good' Olsson. Lose next 3 matches and out of play-off betting.

March 2013 Venkys give out 'Club is unsustainable" message.

May 2013 Season Ticket prices up by 25% and Appleton ordered to reduce wage bill to no more than 15mn

May 2014 Rovers relegated to League 1: Venkys decide to sell.

Realistic? Over-pessimistic? You decide. Venkys Out NOW. Long-term future of our Club is in significant danger with these incompetents.

Keep taking the tablets my friend

• Backroom
It does make you wonder why some folk claim to be rovers supporters. Not saying there is is not ample reasons to be be vexed at the owners. They deserve any abuse they get from fans. But for a brief 90 minutes, you would think a fan would want to put that aside to support the team. Especially as it has been mentioned a few times, that promotion is vital this season. I do believe Rovers with this squad and a few additions and manageed correctly, can get in the play offs. The play offs hit and miss for all the teams in it. But whilst there is still a fighting chance of promotion, suppot the team during the match.

Stand outside ewood and chant venkys out etc - but for 90 minutes, get behind the team.

The owners won't be outside Ewood to hear people chanting Venky's Out so what would be the point? The only place they're likely to hear chanting is if they're at Ewood during the match itself. If you want to directly vent your spleen at Venky's and know they can hear you that's pretty much your only option.

The "get behind the lads" rhetoric just makes me chuckle. Ewood's not exactly a cauldron of noise at the best of times and now it's like a morgue. Fact is even when the fans have "gotten behind the boys" in the recent past they've let us down badly. Christmas 2011?

Archived