BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Charlton

Let's hope Best isn't far off. His return has gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

Was supposed to be fully up and running this month, so no surprise that you would then have to add several weeks to that before we'd see him in the first team.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Richards was our best player against Wolves, but he seems to be taking on the fans scapegoat mantle now that Etuhu's out of the team. I'd be tempted to go with the same team Bowyer used against Wolves, its very attacking and should be able to express itself pretty well in a home match.

You'll always be at a disadvantage playing Lowe with Murphy, have one, or the other, but not both. Lowe adds nothing to the team. Murphy has the experience so he should get the nod ahead of the poor Lowe, then again Ettuhu is nowhwere near good enough either. So, If Rovers dont bring in a quality central midfielder this january or get Dunny on the pitch for ninety minutes, then they can kiss all thoughts of promotion goodbye.

Rovers will win today and the owners will getaway without experiencing the abuse they deserve.

I would not wish this on Rovers, but if Charlton go two up after 10 minutes the owners (and Shebby) might just get the abuse they are due.

My wish today is that Mrs. D hears 'Shebby Singh is a Keaner' and 'We want Venky's out' loud and clear. It's one thing to watch / hear it on TV but to see it in person will have the greatest impact.

The cue for the first rendition is when the photographers are focussing on the owners high in the stand at kick-off. Although I would imagine we'll have an incredibly loud song playing on the PA system at this time.

You'll always be at a disadvantage playing Lowe with Murphy, have one, or the other, but not both. Lowe adds nothing to the team. Murphy has the experience so he should get the nod ahead of the poor Lowe, then again Ettuhu is nowhwere near good enough either. So, If Rovers dont bring in a quality central midfielder this january or get Dunny on the pitch for ninety minutes, then they can kiss all thoughts of promotion goodbye.

dunny will be fit for the brighton match spoke to him on wed ,jason lowe has been playing fantastic recently works very hard for the team and closes down play, which games have u been watching

Rovers will win today and the owners will getaway without experiencing the abuse they deserve.

I would not wish this on Rovers, but if Charlton go two up after 10 minutes the owners (and Shebby) might just get the abuse they are due.

My wish today is that Mrs. D hears 'Shebby Singh is a Keaner' and 'We want Venky's out' loud and clear. It's one thing to watch / hear it on TV but to see it in person will have the greatest impact.

The cue for the first rendition is when the photographers are focussing on the owners high in the stand at kick-off. Although I would imagine we'll have an incredibly loud song playing on the PA system at this time.

so u will be one singing anti venkeys songs get your head down and get behind your team and new managwes first game in charge

dunny will be fit for the brighton match spoke to him on wed ,jason lowe has been playing fantastic recently works very hard for the team and closes down play, which games have u been watching

Ha ha Jason Lowe?

so u will be one singing anti venkeys songs get your head down and get behind your team and new managwes first game in charge

Venkys deserve abuse the manager support get over yourself

No don't sing anti-venky's songs, make them feel very welcome, after all they deserve it for all the stirling work they've done since they've taken over the club, hell why not give them a standing ovation?

Are you for ****ing real?

I'm sure the venkys will get abuse and will deserve it. But they wont get anything like the amount of abuse they deserve. Also that doesn't mean that the team won't get support as well.

Really don't understand why "fans" like you can't understand that you can support the team AND also give out well deserved abuse to the owners. It's not like its one or the other it should be BOTH!!!!!!

You must be the type of bloke that must just appease everyone all the time in spite of what they do to you. I dare say if someone came into your house and raped the wife you'd make them a brew while they finished off.

I'm sure the venkys will get abuse and will deserve it. But they wont get anything like the amount of abuse they deserve. Also that doesn't mean that the team won't get support as well.

Really don't understand why "fans" like you can't understand that you can support the team AND also give out well deserved abuse to the owners. It's not like its one or the other it should be BOTH!!!!!!

You must be the type of bloke that must just appease everyone all the time in spite of what they do to you. I dare say if someone came into your house and raped the wife you'd make them a brew while they finished off.

so u think giving venkys abuse dureing the match is the answer ,the last bit of your coments thats well out of order im the type of bloke sort yourself out sunshine

so u think giving venkys abuse dureing the match is the answer

May not be the answer but they deserve it...but also we have a good run of games so we'll get behind the side and MA as its probably our chance of a play off push but we'll find more out on a certain March day when the Indian bank has to be paid the cash what paid Barclays off

Usually park up by Manxman. Can anyone confirm please it is safe to navigate or will it be like chill factore?

Currently light snow on Livesey main roads ok side roads very slippery

so u think giving venkys abuse dureing the match is the answer ,the last bit of your coments thats well out of order im the type of bloke sort yourself out sunshine

Totally unacceptable from roverfan 83, you should be ashamed of yourself, I really hope YOU don't turn up today if thats how your mind works.

During the match is not ideal but what other time that during the match do we have the opportunity to let the venkys know how the fans feel?

This is mrs d's 2nd visit to ewood and they all live 5000 miles away so opportunities are few and far between.

Or do you think the venkys are doing a good job? Are you happy with the ways they've conducted themselves? And if not what would you do to show them your displeasure?

Still don't think it'll be on.

Snowed during the night, can't even see the kerbs anymore where I live (5 mins up the road from Ewood Park) - and it's still coming!

If a bit of rain cancelled it the other week, what chance do we have with snow?

Rovers fan, it is an incredibly difficult and emotive subject. I am sure that gilly agrees that the owners deserve some pain for their mistakes however, and I am in agreement that during a match the focus should be on supporting the team and making it a positive atmosphere where they enjoy playing. Once the game has finished or before it starts then shout abuse.

Disagree on Lowe, I think he's improved a bit recently. His job is to protect the defence, personally I don't ever wanna see him get on the ball and coming forward and I'm not too bothered about whether he can spray it around either. We've got Murphy to do both these things and one thing Murphy can't do is defend, he offers no help whatsoever. So you've got the same situation as say Tugay and Savage from the old days, all Savage's work was done when the opposition was in possession, and with an equally immobile midfielder alongside him, the same applies to Lowe. The last 4 games we've conceeded 2 goals, which simply wouldn't have happened had Lowe not been doing his job.

And personally I'd be very worried from a defensive point of view with Murphy and Dunn in the middle, quality in abundance but who's actually gonna make a tackle?

During the match is not ideal but what other time that during the match do we have the opportunity to let the venkys know how the fans feel?

This is mrs d's 2nd visit to ewood and they all live 5000 miles away so opportunities are few and far between.

Or do you think the venkys are doing a good job? Are you happy with the ways they've conducted themselves? And if not what would you do to show them your displeasure?

Do you think it makes any difference ?

At the moment it doesn't look like they are going anywhere - there could be an argument that protests will stop any chance of future investment (or at least under writing the bank loans) - they could just sell what few decent players we have left, recoup their money - and just leave us to fall down the divisions without a glance from Pune !

Suppose its what you want that dictates what we all accept.

For me closing down is a small part of the game as I want to witness players not only closing down but also winning the ball, thus turning the team from defence into an attack, getting the fans out of their seats, providing more opportunities to score goals. Non of which I think poor Jason is capable of at this level.

Archived