BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your "Favourite" Rovers moments during the Venky reign

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably not my favourite moment (the word favourite seems so inappropriate when discussing Venky's reign), but the lasting memory for me is when the family first came to Ewood and they sat under that tartan blanket. The looks on their faces said it all. They couldn't have looked further away from their comfort zone.

• Backroom
I liked it when some members of the messageboard tapped up Venkys for a free holiday then came back telling us how the owners had loads of great ideas.

That's an outright lie and you can expect to hear from my solicitor

The malaria tablets cost me at least £30 not to mention the visa

Steve Kean resigning was the greatest moment of the last couple of years as we all knew the only way was up, surely?

Judge Sanders finding that Kean could be somewhat economical with the truth !

He said, 'It is perhaps relevant that when he was stopped by police and asked whether he had had anything to drink, he replied 'No' and that was clearly not true'.

Kean, when caught driving at 90 mph whilst way over the drink-drive limit and talking on the phone to Venkys ,had told the police that he had nothing to drink at all that day.

Just shows what kind of pathetic excuse for a man he is.

A habitual liar, a drunk and somebody who shows absolutely no regard for other road users' safety by speeding on a motorway, twice over the drink limit.

• Moderation Lead

JA saying he had been sleeping at the training ground in January, and that when he left- the place was 'rocking'.

Yeah, from it's very foundations you pillock!!!!

Guest Norbert

Hmmm, favourite moment.....the day they took over, I was intruiged, optimistic and curious. After that, it has been awful, truely awful. Only if they all plummeted to their deaths in one of those dodgy Boeings on top of Jermone Anderson and Steve Kean's heads would I have another favourite moment.

Who can forget David Gest posing with the yellow 0% venkys 100% rovers shirt?

Yeah that was weird. He was in corporate boxes stood behind me on the lower tier BBE and was very happy to pose for pictures.

Favourite moment under the Venky's? I can only think of Kean leaving, but in reality even that good news was followed by more gross stupidity and we could not even enjoy that moment properly.

Yeah that was weird. He was in corporate boxes stood behind me on the lower tier BBE and was very happy to pose for pictures.

Favourite moment under the Venky's? I can only think of Kean leaving, but in reality even that good news was followed by more gross stupidity and we could not even enjoy that moment properly.

He was sat with Paul Robison's dad....

Archived