BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Your "Favourite" Rovers moments during the Venky reign

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beating the 'red scum' at 'The Theater of Nightmares' obviously.

The people on this messageboard such as imy and GAV and EwoodSpark who thought Venky's were the best thing to happen to this club and praised their every move.

Then the realisation dawned........

Ha ha ha ... brilliant as always Jim ... er ... but I seem to have misplaced the original statement(s). Perhaps you could enlighten us all of it's (their) contents? Go on ... be a good chap. ... Excellent! I look forward to reading it (them)! It will be so funny seeing what people said and how it actually turned out. Dont keep us waiting too long. :D

Any fan who looks at just the table in a flat fashion can say were not in a good position, he said.

Wise words Keano. Wise words.

Oh and I've just noticed, as someone mentioned the other day, that it does spell the real swear words before replying when you quote someone! Marvellous!!

Oh and I've just noticed, as someone mentioned the other day, that it does spell the real swear words before replying when you quote someone! Marvellous!!

Hours of entertainment to be had, trying to guess the words used then hitting the quote button to see if you are right :)

Archived