BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Applies For Job

UpShad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oystons a bright guy - That's your first mistake.

He'll go nowhere near that lying rat - That's your second mistake.

Presumably, his involvement as Blackpool manager (if he gets the gig) will only be the footballing side of things. This will work in his favour and I am dreading the thought that this cretin will do well IF he does get the job.

He was bright enough to go bankrupt before his divorce. Loaded now i bet.

Blackpool would do well to get such a positive and hard-working manager as Kean. If he gets the gig, I truly hope that the Blackpool fans will see what Kean's trying to do there. Perhaps he'll lodge an active bid for Bradley Orr?

Perhaps we could give him a 2 for 1 deal we take Tom Ince of their hands they get donkey Orr and Calamity Dann for their troubles would make their upcoming ewood trip very comfortable for us!

I wouldn't wish him on anyone. Apart from Burnley and Rangers. If he does get another job somewhere, God help those fans. But then other people will experience first hand what we went through, more people will see that we weren't over reacting and that we were actually right.

I wouldn't wish him on anyone. Apart from Burnley and Rangers. If he does get another job somewhere, God help those fans. But then other people will experience first hand what we went through, more people will see that we weren't over reacting and that we were actually right.

I fully agree with your sentiments but with just one exception..........it would be hilarious if he miraculously became manager at Arsenal. Oh how funny it would be to witness the discomfort and sudden change of stance on SSN from the two ex-Arsenal stooges who lambasted all Rovers fans for their "treatment" of Kean during his Ewood wrecking days.

Guest Norbert
Gyms in Blackpool are full of Postmen just in case!!

:D

And that would be orgasmic Fife, simply beautiful. I cannot stand Wenger, and to see Kean given a free hand to win even fewer trophies, hire 25 random EU nationals and generally screw up the whole club would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived