BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 4th Round - Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Stuart

Apparently there's a game on tomorrow featuring Blackburn Rovers.

Is the modern day apathy towards the competition reflected by the lack of a match thread? Or just the modern day apathy towards Rovers?

I wouldn't shed too many tears if we lose this one to be fair but I can see Appleton wanting to get a bit of momentum after a defeat and narrowly missing out on his first victory.

For that reason, he may possibly start with a strong (ha!) team to start with.

Derby's nickname is "The Rams".

Here is a seasonal picture of a Ram:

ram05.jpg

Let's hope we give them a good stuffing.

See what I did there?

2-1 Rovers. :rover:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could do with a clone of him right now.

Went to the league game and we battered them for 65 mins with Dunny running the show.

Once he was subbed we sat back and surprise, surprise conceded in the last few minutes.

Does anyone know how many tickets have been sold? I'm going to the game but judging my the lack of enthusiasm here probably not many others.

It was just under 900 yesterday morning i was told. If correct not too bad, it's only cheap tho :)

Derby fans seem a bit upset by the choice of referee for tomorrow.

http://www.dcfcfans....blackburn-game/

Think it relates to this.

http://www.dailymail...-attention.html

Ah, bless!!

As a "glass half full" fan, I'm optimistic about this game. Nigel Clough's done a steady job for them but I'm quietly confident that whatever team Appleton puts out will come through

What a player !

If only Dann ,Murphy (similar age) et al played with his attitude and committment ...

Dann, Murphy and a host of other so-called "good" players aren't fit to lace Moran's boots. What a great player he was!

King not likely to be fit for tomorrow and Todd Kane is cup-tied. I'd like MA to give Nuno Gomes a start.

I'd love Rovers to be in the hat for the 5th round.

COYB Up for t' cup.

• Backroom
Been sleeting slush for 7 hours nr Preston but from what friends and relatives in Accrington, Blackburn and Bolton tell me about the snow it's a good job this game is away from home

In Darwen it's hellish. I live on the Jack's Key estate and it's easily a foot deep, if not more.

Archived