BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 4th Round - Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In the Cold Everything can happening, don't blame anyone pure injury, things like that happen.
ARE SEROUSLY A NUTTER OR A SMACKHEAD?

VENKYS OUTVVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUTVENKYS OUT

Couldn't agree more.

In the Cold Everything can happening, don't blame anyone pure injury, things like that happen.

It's hardly that cold and players do do warm-ups. He's obviously been rushed back before he's ready.

Scoring 3 and keeping a clean sheet is more that I'd ever hoped for at kick off. A positive result for appletons rovers may we carry this momentum over to the league.

Looking forward to the draw, home tie to Luton please :)

Perhaps further proof that Appleton is getting us on the right track, great result against a decent Derby team.

If it's true that Derby had very few shots then it sounds like he's making us very hard to beat, we gave Brighton very little either.

Hopefully he can get a few signings in to address the unbalance because I really believe in what he's doing at the moment.

• Backroom
Perhaps further proof that Appleton is getting us on the right track, great result against a decent Derby team.

If it's true that Derby had very few shots then it sounds like he's making us very hard to beat, we gave Brighton very little either.

Hopefully he can get a few signings in to address the unbalance because I really believe in what he's doing at the moment.

Dare I say.......

We can really see what he's trying to do here.

• Backroom

Sounds like Derby had an absolute shocker. Zero shots on or off target, that's pretty pathetic no matter how good we were.

Glad we've gone through, as this is the only competition we have any hope of achieving anything in. If Bradford can get to a final...

First win for Appleton and I can't help but feel really good already about his reign. I think the first game was more about the players being upset about Bowyer not getting the job, but they seem to have warmed to Appleton now and that's two games unbeaten. Now we just need to get a run going.

3-0 away against a team in our leage with an excellent home record, and by all accounts a well deserved win. Certainly good news! Would've been even better if it was in the league, but a win is a win. As Bradford has shown this season, cup success is possible for anyone. I've pretty much given up on promotion this season anyway; so if we could put together a decent cup run that would give us at least something to be excited about this season. But that's getting ahead of ourselves; we're only in the 5th round so far!

Archived