BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Badge

pk1875

Its only people like yourself(and 3-4 others) that just pop up and start provoking and stirring things up just looking for an argument, instead of giving there opinion on the issue in a thoughtful way, mate.

I never said i wouldn't be posting, i just wont be repeating myself and what others have said on the issue another 100 times, when theres great posts like meadows above that put into perspective perfectly what most fans feel.

Next time you have a spare couple of hours, go back over a few of the threads and see who is first to bring up the Action Group (i.e. BRAG).

You seem like a decent guy in a lot of your posts but you really need to let this one go. As do one or two others - myself included!

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Next time you have a spare couple of hours, go back over a few of the threads and see who is first to bring up the Action Group (i.e. BRAG).

You seem like a decent guy in a lot of your posts but you really need to let this one go. As do one or two others - myself included!

And me, in all honesty :/

Not stirring things - your continous drivel is tiresome, you have a real problem with them don't you - someone mentioned you changed your username recently, who were you previously??

There you go!!

So you clearly havent even looked back further than a few posts to get a full perspective(and find the simple answer to your question)on this page before getting personal with me, just dm me if you want too insult me im tired of making myself look stupid by responding(badly) to this kind of rubbish in the open.

There you go!!

So you clearly havent even looked back further than a few posts to get a full perspective(and find the simple answer to your question)on this page before getting personal with me, just dm me if you want too insult me im tired of making myself look stupid by responding(badly) to this kind of rubbish in the open.

Won't waste any more time on you, hope you get over your troubles soon....

i know, its just when random posters get personal and insulting for no good reason!, If you notice most of my posts dont even refer to the ag or its schemes, there just posts made to defend myself from trash talk, Crazy thing is my feelings on the actual issue of brag and its members are no stronger or weaker than most other peoples(i barely give them a thought when im of this site), its just some of the posts i see on here are so false, missleading and provocative i cant myself :wacko:

Well I've heard it all now. YOU are a member of the Action Group? Who knew.

Nope. But the way the group believes in its own imaginary authority you'd think they felt they were speaking for all fans. I could see why certain people high up at the club would lump a lot more fans into the BRAG group than actually fall in that category.

I'm guessing Stuart is a member of BRAG. Always banging on about them.

To be fair, the current argy-bargy over BRAG started here with a particularly pointless post from Plastics (above) but TJ Newton jumped on it with a will and then criticised those who responded for "polluting every thread"!

We should really have been basking in our 3rd win in a row, our 3 rd clean sheet in a row and the fact that other results largely went in our favour, particularly that spectacular Peterborough victory at Middlesborough.

I recognise that some people hate BRAG with a passion and others hold them in highly regard but can't we now recognise that that will continue to be the case and that no-one, after such a long debate, is going to be persuaded otherwise and just leave it at that?

Give it a rest 47.(and i hate nothing with a passion as i said most of my posts where just me defending myself and others from the personal bs you and a few others where as usual resorting too, you've had nothing to asy on the actual thread topic and your clearly only interested in point scoring and having the final say.

Hhe thread topics now done with.

Do you know yourself at all? 12 posts on the previous 2 pages and personal insults in just about all of them! All but one from memory--------"cocker" "sweetheart" and the rest!

You live in a dreamland. Not responding to your rubbish ever again. Now where's that Bible?

• Backroom

As far as I can tell, the posts you refer to are him defending himself from the insults of others. His posts before the petty squabbles are oriented towards the topic at hand (ie: 'Back The Badge' and the AG). And nowhere in those posts does he aim insults at any individual or even the AG.

Archived