BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anton Forrester

Madon

• Backroom

Signed for us today on a free transfer. To be honest I don't know much about him, anybody know if he's a good player and brought in for the reserves or the first team?

Will this count as one of the 3-4 signings?

Cryer says Appleton wants to sign 3 or 4 players - and Richards would be one of them. So, it could be that he wants CKR and two more - so hopefully Forrester isn't one of the other two, otherwise there might only be one more incoming.

If you get my drift.

Cryer says Appleton wants to sign 3 or 4 players - and Richards would be one of them. So, it could be that he wants CKR and two more - so hopefully Forrester isn't one of the other two, otherwise there might only be one more incoming.

If you get my drift.

And god knows we could do with a bit more than basically one signing. But just to add further to what you've written imagine if the other one is the return of Bradley Orr, meaning that's our lot.

I'll be rather keaned if that's the case and could well imagine others would be too.

Who knows Best returning back from injury maybe heralded as just like signing a new player and there's your 4.

Oh to still be owned by the Jewish Trust.

And god knows we could do with a bit more than basically one signing. But just to add further to what you've written imagine if the other one is the return of Bradley Orr, meaning that's our lot.

I'll be rather keaned if that's the case and could well imagine others would be too.

Who knows Best returning back from injury maybe heralded as just like signing a new player and there's your 4.

Oh to still be owned by the Jewish Trust.

Uh oh.

So what will you do if that's the case?

rather pointless signing if you ask me, who wants to bet that in 2 years time after couple of unsuccesful loan spells, he will be shipped off 2 some league 2 side, never to be heard of again

You know nothing about this, I'm guessing.

Neither do I, of course, but that is why I don't write him off or big him up.

But I'll take you up on the bet, as it is so specific.

Sometimes you take a risk on youth signings, especially English youth signings. You never know when you might get a good English player. I'm not talking Rooneys or Gerrards but if you an unearth a Bent then you're doing well.

Sometimes you take a risk on youth signings, especially English youth signings. You never know when you might get a good English player. I'm not talking Rooneys or Gerrards but if you an unearth a Bent then you're doing well.

Darren, Marcus or jason?

Good luck to the kid, hopefully he'll come good. The last reject we got from Everton did ok (yak)

rather pointless signing if you ask me, who wants to bet that in 2 years time after couple of unsuccesful loan spells, he will be shipped off 2 some league 2 side, never to be heard of again

I'll take that, Everton have a good record for developing young players, speaks volumes they let him go.

My mate is an Everton fan and he can't believe we got him for nothing, he reckons he's a good player and would be able to cut it in the championship now,he does like a beer though and is normally rat arsed when he gets back from watching them

My mate is an Everton fan and he can't believe we got him for nothing, he reckons he's a good player and would be able to cut it in the championship now,he does like a beer though and is normally rat arsed when he gets back from watching them

Forrester or your mate?

And get flogged to Reading for £1.2m and we'll take a cut? By your logic we may as well scrap the academy. Every youth team player is a risk. Slew was akin to p1ssing money straight down the drain but for a freebie its worth it surely?

Archived