BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Football Club v Bristol City Football Club – Saturday 2nd February 2013 – Kick Off – 3pm

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We suddenly have no options for the right wing, I'd be tempted to put CKR there but he looked much better up front with Rhodes

Looks like it will be Pedersen on the right and Marcus Olsson on the left for the foreseeable then

Likely team

Kean

Orr Dann Hanley Olsson

Pedersen Lowe Murphy Olsson 2

Rhodes CKR

Usai, Goodwillie, Kane, Gomes, Nunes, Dunn, R Hanley?

Thanks Venkys

And people thought our squad was poor beforehand?

We suddenly have no options for the right wing, I'd be tempted to put CKR there but he looked much better up front with Rhodes

Looks like it will be Pedersen on the right and Marcus Olsson on the left for the foreseeable then

Likely team

Kean

Orr Dann Hanley Olsson

Pedersen Lowe Murphy Olsson 2

Rhodes CKR

Usai, Goodwillie, Kane, Gomes, Nunes, Dunn, R Hanley?

Thanks Venkys

Do you change a winning team?

I'd be tempted not too but Rochina going means one will have to come in. The question is do you move MGP to RW, Lowe to CM with Orr coming in or move fewer pieces and say move CKR wide with Gomes or Goodwillie supporting Rhodes? You could even just slot Orr in at RW or in CM as he started his career there.

I would like to Gomes play as at the start or theseason he looked good enough, I'm surprised he hasn't played more.

I think I'd try:

Kean

Lowe Dann Haley Olsson

CKR Murphy Peds Olsson

Gomes Rhodes

It keeps the pace out wide and hopefully Gomes can link up with rhodes.

• Backroom

Prefer your team I just thought he'd revert to the team for the Brighton game but with Orr in place of Kane

Was it Rochina that came on for King last week?

For some reason am going tomorrow with my brother and mate. Decided to give it one more go. Dressers Arms then Dox and *uck then hopefully something to cheer. Not full of confidence though!

Prefer your team I just thought he'd revert to the team for the Brighton game but with Orr in place of Kane

Was it Rochina that came on for King last week?

Aye Rochina came on for King. I just feel that our best chance of getting the good win we need now tomorrow will be achieved by not moving too many players around. Also we kept possesion well against derby and I feel this is our best bet for a win tomorrow. Wasn't happy with the brighton game as I felt we approached more akin to being the away team. If we are build some good form we need to make changes unless they are required as key to that will be a steady 11.

Sick of making optimistic forecasts so i'll go...

Rovers 1 BCFC 3 with a hardworking, spirited display by Rovers only to be undone again by the usual defensive lapses and our inabitlity to create anything up front being our undoing. Rhodes to get his customary 1 goal from 1 chance !

13,253 (350 from Bristol)

Anyone wanting to go and pay money to watch Bradley Orr play football needs their head seriously testing.

I'll be going to watch and support my team. If Orr is playing I'll be hoping he provides a crossed assist, as he has been known to do.

I will be as I'm going with my Dad.

Good luck to both of you then.

Bowyer and McPhilips did these with plenty to spare so it should be interesting to see how Appleton fares against what are a very poor championship team.

Tomorrow will definetly be a "new" game after all the departures. After all, Rochina and Formica were a big part in the team earlier this season and we only got a new player, probably for the reserve team.

I would put this team:

Kean

Orr Dann Hanley Olsson

CKR Murphy Lowe Nunes

Gomes Rhodes

But it will probably be something like this:

Kean

Orr Dann Hanley Olsson

Pedersen Murphy Lowe Olsson

CKR Rhodes

• Backroom

Good luck to both of you then.

Bowyer and McPhilips did these with plenty to spare so it should be interesting to see how Appleton fares against what are a very poor championship team.

Very poor but on a better run of form than us the last couple games. Which makes us poorer. I'm going, was confident and want to be confident again.

But doubt it :/

Archived