BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Football Club v Bristol City Football Club – Saturday 2nd February 2013 – Kick Off – 3pm

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we're playing well. Jordan Rhodes, who else? I seem to say it every match thread but I am baffled by the criticism this lad gets. He's a striker, he scores goals.

There's some none too bright people who watch football DE.

Set up by Pederson I see...

Say what you want about the lad who he is usually involved in the goals...

Reading the BBC Live text commentary it seems to be the Morton Gamst Pederson show! He's been mentioned about a dozen times already. Jordan Rhodes on the other hand has been mentioned twice. :blink:

Boro losing, Brighton losing, Watford drawing, Millwall losing, Leeds drawing, Palace losing, Forest losing.

Charlton winning, Derby winning, Hull winning, Burnley winning.

Scores going very well for us so far. Let's hope we see this win out and the table could potentially be looking alright-ish if we can get past Ipswich as well.

Very disappointing half, but for the goal - city are poor and have wasted the best two chances. CKR putting himself about, Peds done ok. Orr really isn't good enough and the midfield two, who should be dominating aren't. MA needs to do some talking - game is there for the taking!

Come on, do you really expect Murphy and Lowe to dominate a midfield? No matter how poor the oposition is, they are just not good enough.

Archived