Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Deadline Day

Tom

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campbell, Baptiste and Thomas plus a CM would be superb

However take out the CM and its a huge issue left unaddressed

Unless Appleton can motivate Etuhu and keep him fit.

If we had Etuhu and Lowe as the defensive players and Murphy and Pedersen/Dunn as the more creative players, that's not too bad.

It does make you wonder what's going on with CKR as surely Rhodes and DJ Campbell would be first choice up front?

Unless Appleton can motivate Etuhu and keep him fit.

If we had Etuhu and Lowe as the defensive players and Murphy and Pedersen/Dunn as the more creative players, that's not too bad.

It does make you wonder what's going on with CKR as surely Rhodes and DJ Campbell would be first choice up front?

Don't forget Best back in a couple of weeks too. I know we need options but none of those 3 will be content to be sat on the bench.

And many others I'm sure! I'm not convinced either, but I still maintain Lowe is a good player unlike the majority on here.

wrong time and wrong thread i know but , imo Danny Murphy has played a lot better knowing Jason Lowe will do all his running around for him ala Savage and Tugay

• Backroom

DJ Campbell is an excellent player, I'd be chuffed if we picked him up. Thomas is decent as well. Baptiste could do a job.

If we're able to loan/buy a decent CM as well that would represent very good business.

DJ Campbell is an excellent player, I'd be chuffed if we picked him up. Thomas is decent as well. Baptiste could do a job.

If we're able to loan/buy a decent CM as well that would represent very good business.

This, especially if it means we get shut of Goodwillie.

Archived