BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town

• Backroom

There is none mate, people just sat watching the match and chatting to whoever they are with. A few timid chants from the DE upper corner in the bottom tier and if we score we chant the players name then back to chatting to the person you are with. Thats really how bad it is now

I thought the atmosphere was dour when I used to come to Ewood 6/7 times a season pre-Venky's, I dread to think what it's like now.

Don't disagree with that, I think you'll notice how the team has a bit of organisation at last though DE. That's a pleasant change from the Kean days.

One of the things I hated about Kean's entire tenure was how disorganised our players looked on the pitch, so it will be nice to see them looking a little more confident about what they're actually doing on the pitch.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atmosphere generally is pretty poor whoever you support it ain't just at Ewood.

Much better away from home, that said hopefully we'll have an atmospheric Ewood on Saturday.

My bet's 3 - 1 Rovers, Rhodes, CKR, Pederson.

I must say I have been a touch unlucky with my most recent bets/predictions:-

Peterborough, 5-1, Rhodes hat trick.

Barnsley 3-1, Rhodes first, King, Rochina.

My luck's got to change!

After last weekends game which produced a decent, professional performance and result nothing like my doomed prediction, im going to do it again :)

Rovers 1 Ipswich 2, expectation rises only for the wheels to come off yet again. Rhodes still scores when he wants though.

Expect us to win this one. Ipswich are a real Jekyl and Hyde team - one week they are excellent and the next they are terrible. They were excellent last week so hopefully...

Rhodes will undoubtedly score as he always does. I also expect DJ to come off the bench and score against his former club. 2-0 Rovers.

Starting line up will be the same as last week, it would be stupid to change a winning formula.

Has DJ signed yet?

Yes; and I go along with those who predict he'll come off the bench to score.

I'm hoping that Rhodes joins the illustrious company of consecutive goalscorers for us; and that Ipswich don't have much threat upfront; I can't say I recognise the names of any of their forwards - when they beat Middlesbrough last week 2 of their 4 goals came from a defender. I've just looked on their website where it says that, because of injury to their regular keeper, their keeper is likely to be Henderson who they've signed on loan from WHam and who would have joined us if the Robbo deal had gone through.

2-0 to us to keep the momentum going.

Yes; and I go along with those who predict he'll come off the bench to score.

I'm hoping that Rhodes joins the illustrious company of consecutive goalscorers for us; and that Ipswich don't have much threat upfront; I can't say I recognise the names of any of their forwards - when they beat Middlesbrough last week 2 of their 4 goals came from a defender. I've just looked on their website where it says that, because of injury to their regular keeper, their keeper is likely to be Henderson who they've signed on loan from WHam and who would have joined us if the Robbo deal had gone through.

2-0 to us to keep the momentum going.

No round of applause for him then...

...and don't forget to 'back the badge' tomorrow - just in case you forget.

I'll be doing what I always do. Going and watching the match and cheering us on. Did it before Venky's, did it before BRAG, have done it throughout their existences and will do it in the future. Their existence does not affect my position during the 90 minutes and never will.

I'll be doing what I always do. Going and watching the match and cheering us on. Did it before Venky's, did it before BRAG, have done it throughout their existences and will do it in the future. Their existence does not affect my position during the 90 minutes and never will.

correct plastics looking forward to the match today get behind the boys in blue and white and will the dj play that tune goal action at ewood park if he scores on his debut , ithink there will be a few more on today get on it and make your way to ewood this afternoon and give the lads an exra lift .b r f c loyals back the badge my arse brag ,

ithink there will be a few more on today get on it and make your way to ewood this afternoon and give the lads an exra lift .b r f c loyals back the badge my arse brag ,

So you want people to go to today's game... but you don't want the Action Group to want people to go?

:wacko:

So you want people to go to today's game... but you don't want the Action Group to want people to go?

:wacko:

It isn't hard to follow. We all want more people at the game (providing they aren't providing an overly negative - that parts my own personal view) but we want this to be on the fans own terms, not because they have been instructed by a group as detached to many as BRAG and the embarrassment that the are.

Archived