BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town

It isn't hard to follow. We all want more people at the game (providing they aren't providing an overly negative - that parts my own personal view) but we want this to be on the fans own terms, not because they have been instructed by a group as detached to many as BRAG and the embarrassment that the are.

Instructed, eh?

Not that my comment involved you, "get down there" is, what, a suggestion and "back the badge" is an instruction?

Sorry but that's just your biased spin based on a personal dislike for the Action Group.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instructed, eh?

Not that my comment involved you, "get down there" is, what, a suggestion and "back the badge" is an instruction?

Sorry but that's just your biased spin based on a personal dislike for the Action Group.

It's how many people feel Stuart. It's as bizarre as the statement they made about Appleton. They truly are clueless. If I am biased, then so be it, but so are you in that respect. How can can not make a single post about them ever being embarrassing is incredible bias. Look at them.

A good result would be nice, but for me, I'll be looking more at the performance. I want us to be at least as good as Ipswich, but if we can be better than them, then I'll go home a happy man with the knowledge that we're finally moving in the right direction.

Trivia update!

As Robbo has fallen out of favour we have lost one of our members of the Actim top 100 Championship players. Fear not, Brad is back and he is no. 44. Jordan is no.4 (3rd best striker) and Dann is no. 18 (3rd best defender).

Cardiff have the best midfielder (Whittingham), best defender (Hudson) and best keeper (Marshall)!

A good result would be nice, but for me, I'll be looking more at the performance. I want us to be at least as good as Ipswich, but if we can be better than them, then I'll go home a happy man with the knowledge that we're finally moving in the right direction.

I've never agreed with posts like this - goes back to when Kean first started and people were celebrating his football style compared to Sam's.

I want to win - doesn't matter how we play because at the end of the day only points on the board matter.

I've never agreed with posts like this - goes back to when Kean first started and people were celebrating his football style compared to Sam's.

I want to win - doesn't matter how we play because at the end of the day only points on the board matter.

Jim, much after my own heart, you're a pragmatic man, which is a good trait to have in times like these.

I think you'd be encouraged by the interview with Appleton on the Rovers Player site. In it, he said, "I don't care how we play, as long as we get the results."

I said a win would be nice Jim, but scraping a 1-0 er, while looking like we've gone backwards again wouldn't be great. Another good performance though, would suggest more wins might be on the way. That's all.

I said a win would be nice Jim, but scraping a 1-0 er, while looking like we've gone backwards again wouldn't be great. Another good performance though, would suggest more wins might be on the way. That's all.

Yeah that's very true Den. Like when Kean was scraping wins at the start of the season, we all knew performances weren't good enough to sustain that form.

The Allardyce thing was different. We were playing effective football, it just wasn't necessarily pretty. That doesn't mean it's a bad performance.

I think Jim is confusing good with enjoyable performances. If we restrict Ipswich to no clear cut chances and grab a goal ourselves, that's a good performance. Not pretty, but good. If Ipswich miss several glorious opportunities and we sneak a goal against the run of play then that's a bad performance with a fortunate result. You can't sustain good results with bad performances.

It's how many people feel Stuart. It's as bizarre as the statement they made about Appleton. They truly are clueless. If I am biased, then so be it, but so are you in that respect. How can can not make a single post about them ever being embarrassing is incredible bias. Look at them.

I'm not embarrassed by the Action Group. They are group of ordinary fans trying to help.

I'm embarrassed by...

- Venkys

- Rovers fans who sympathise with Kean being "forced out"

- Shebby Singh's disastrous radio spots

- People who chant racist songs at away games

- Those fans who watched the Chelsea-Arsenal match drinking beer while the club spiralled towards relegation

- Shagnew being in charge of anything Rovers related

• Backroom

I'm expecting a draw or a loss, eternal pessimist.

Hoping the good run continues and would love a scrappy win but this will be a tough one and McCarthy is never a pushover

ROVERS: Kean, Orr, Mn Olsson, Dann, G Hanley, Lowe, Pedersen, Murphy, Ms Olsson, Rhodes, Kazim-Richards

Subs: Usai, Givet, Nunes, Morris, Campbell, Nuno Gomes, Goodwillie

IPSWICH: Henderson, Cresswell, Chambers, Stearman, Smith, Edwards, N'daw, Hyam, McGoldrick, Mclean, Murphy

Subs: Lee-Barrett, Hewitt, Kisnorbo, Wordsworth, Drury, Chopra, Nouble

Archived