BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Town

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kelbo, did Banton get released a few years back for being a tool, or was he not good enough, heard he was handy but had a bit of an ego...?

Exactly right, went to Liverpool and they binned him as well, like Cotton, massive ego and thought they were better than they were, attitude and mentality plays a huge part in football!!

Maybe Banton has learned a lesson, many do, sometimes though too late!

Interestingly, Gavin Gunning, who we let go to take on the impressive Myles Anderson, is an ever present in the SPL this year with Dundee Utd!

Exactly right, went to Liverpool and they binned him as well, like Cotton, massive ego and thought they were better than they were, attitude and mentality plays a huge part in football!!

Maybe Banton has learned a lesson, many do, sometimes though too late!

Ah, thought I wasn't making it up!

Cheers for that, hopefully he can use his talent and just get on with it.

As for the second half, keep it tight boys, come on Rhodesy an elite group awaits your company...

Nick Blackman is starting in the Prem for Reading today as well! Wonder how he's managed that?

Decent player that just wasn't given a proper chance. He needed to get away from Ewood because every mistake he made would have been scrutinised, such was his unpopularity.

Peds off, DJ on

It'll be interesting to see how we line up, because I suspect this will be what Appleton has in mind for the reason of the season. Rhodes, Campbell and Kazim-Richards surely have to start.

I would guess Richards out to the right wing and Campbell up with Rhodes.

Archived