BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I couldn't do without ...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gadgets wise my iPod and Kindle. Got well over a hundred days of music, podcasts and audiobooks on the iPod and about 200 books on the Kindle. That, combined with my mind would mean I'd not go crazy if I had to spend a few months alone, providing I had an occasional power supply.

My (sony walkman)mp3 player is probably the most used gadget I have after my laptop and mobile, Without my mp3 player at work, id actually have to listen to the brain damage inducing rubbish the supervisors/managers and general gobs#### had to say!

A counter top cooker, use it all the time

I'm still none the wiser, does this really exist or is it a hoax?

Surely everyone would have one!

Other than that you normally have to pre-heat a gas/electric oven(only takes 10 minutes), I don't see how its any better(unless you don't have space for an oven) or easier to clean, when using the oven I normally fit all i'm cooking onto 1 oven tray(so just one thing to clean) and most importantly i doubt you can fit a frozen pizza into that.

it is a nice gadget though.

Grill in the dome plus a fan, and it uses infra red > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nu-Wave-Oven-Pro/dp/B0009RP87O

Does it cook thoroughly if you put loads of stuff in? I've got a halogen oven but it does work more like a grill in reality. If I try to do pizza then the base is always a bit underdone. If I put quite a lot of stuff in there the bottom stuff will barely warm up.

Does it cook thoroughly if you put loads of stuff in? I've got a halogen oven but it does work more like a grill in reality. If I try to do pizza then the base is always a bit underdone. If I put quite a lot of stuff in there the bottom stuff will barely warm up.

No complaints here, I don't bake or anything but you can cook stuff straight out of the freezer

I cannot think of many things more damaging to the environment than plastics.

I like the feel and look of a newspaper, and I like to hold it in my hand. I enjoy looking at the layout and design. If / when newspapers no longer exist I will not read the online versions.

Grill in the dome plus a fan, and it uses infra red > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nu-Wave-Oven-Pro/dp/B0009RP87O

Despite having an Aga we use one of these 'Health Fryers' most days Nick.... http://www.amazon.co.uk/Breville-VDF065-Health-Fryer-White/dp/B007EQXDUW/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1360355121&sr=1-1

Food cooked in that is absolutely fantastic and very healthy due to very low use of oil. (One tablespoon of oil cooks chips for 4 and meat bastes itself and leaves any fat in the bottom.)

Archived