BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] I couldn't do without ...

• Backroom

This ethos that you hold confuses me then, seen as how you targeted all 'potheads'.

Targeting potheads isn't the same as targeting those who smoke it in moderation tbf.

My view is people can do what they want as long as it doesn't affect me.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

by potheat I'm referring to those whose lives pretty much revolve around smoking weed and surround themselves with all the clichés and parfernaially that go with heavy cannabis use(not too mention spend a fortune on the stuff, that they should really be spending on more important things), i thought id already said I'm not getting at people that just have the occasional joint(whether that be a joint or 2 every other evening or whatever to unwind or just after the odd night out with freinds,etc..)

Anyway, at the end of the day i suppose its each to their own so i admit its not really any of my business, sorry(i simply just don't find 'stoner' humor funny tbh which was the only reason i originally posted).

although to finally add i have worked with many real stoner's, that have made doing my job a lot more difficult than it should be as I'm having to pick up their slack whilst their stoned(too varying degrees) or sneaking of to have a little tout on their pipe as well as listen to their boring jibber.

Guest Norbert

I agree T. J., hardcore stoners can be boring, just as people on coke are when you're a non-participant. I'm also curious about you're hatred of Foo Fighters, as you're probably the first I've heard actually hate them that much.

I can't really think of anything I can't do without.

Haggis on toast in the morning. And nope it's not Scottish!!! Haggis was referenced in Lancs up to 200yrs before any reference in Scotland ;)

That's ace!

I do like haggis and can like it even more now that I know it's a local dish ;)

It's lovely.

It's obviously meaty, but the oatmeal gives it a...bitty...texture.

Hard to describe the actual taste or compare it to anything similar, but it's nothing weird.

I have it with some brown sauce and a full haggis will comfortably feed two of you.

I've been on a food tasting binge over the last year so I will attempt to get some in. Anybody know of any reputable suppliers?

I've had snails, frogs legs, horse meat (not in my beef I hope) and plenty of other things recently. Keen to keep it going.

Archived