BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal in the 5th Round of the Cup *PLEASE DONT ASK FOR STREAMING LINKS!*

m1st

Well that's torn it!

Parkes worked them like feck in training....he liked regular long distance runs incorporating into sessions. Dunn eats too many pies.

You can take the lad out of Arrod!

re the game,

a walk in the park

not torn,

RIPPED

:lol:

the commentators can't believe it!

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said all along I had a good feeling about Appy !

Just shows that a bit of organisation and common sense goes a long way.

Glad I didn't put the house on an Arsenal thumping, instead, a sunny morning persuaded me to have a cheeky little flutter on Rovers ! Some wine will be drunk tonight !

Onwards and upwards.

Brilliant, a good as anything under Hughes or Allardyce. That was a sheer blood and guts battling performance, the Appleton era is underway

I'm not sure how we managed to defend so impressively when we have been so brittle for so long! And our best defender (Givet) is still in the doghouse! They really looked up for it too! I take my hat off to you Mr Appleton.

Boom! Fantastic! I am made up. Clucking brilliant! Congrats to all involved and a special mention for our travelling fans. Shame on those predicting 6-0 defeats and above.

My biggest gripe with the lying toe rag was his inability to get clean sheets anywhere at anytime. Its not rocket science. Enjoy your Saturday one and all. :)

Lots of boos at the Emirates.... Poor Arsene. :lol:

Doubtless every comment and phone in now will be asking what Arsenal did wrong and not what BRFC did right! Twas ever thus.

I could really feel Arsene's pain as I watched him on the touchline..............delicious!

Archived