BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal in the 5th Round of the Cup *PLEASE DONT ASK FOR STREAMING LINKS!*

m1st

Martin Keown, BBC SportArsenal 0-1 Blackburn

"Blackburn just kept believing they could get something out of this game. The amount of pressure Arsenal were putting on them at the end was relentless. Grant Hanley and Scott Dann will not have played a better game this season, even in their entire careers. An outstanding performance from Blackburn today."

Certainly was.

Loved the way Appleton remained calm and undemonstrative throughout then went with the players over to the fans.

I think thats the first person that's actually given us some credit so far, everyone else just seems to be rambling on about Wenger

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that happened,I'd have to default on the mortgage!

Just think guys....we could have three, yes THREE Wembley appearances to look forward to this season.

Stranger things have happened.

If that happened,I'd have to default on the mortgage!

YES!!!

Put this in perspective, Arsenal have NEVER lost against lower league opposition in the FA Cup in their entire history...until today!

Appleton you sir have made me feel pride in my club again, thank you.

Not quite West Ham were a 2nd Division side when they beat them in the 1980 cup final

Exactly my feelings. It's like the magic of the FA cup brought us back to life for this game. 7-1 loss here last season, and now...unbelievable. Crazy. Amazing.

Kean became a hero today in my eyes, one of the most confident and stable performances from a keeper since Brad's days. The defenders rallied around him too.

Incredible, we must savor this for as long as we can...

See! You can do it. Keep it up! :tu:

YES!!!

Put this in perspective, Arsenal have NEVER lost against lower league opposition in the FA Cup in their entire history...until today!

Appleton you sir have made me feel pride in my club again, thank you.

Not quite ... I remember a Mickey Thomas Wrexham beating them in the early 90's.

Gutted I couldn't be there today, a fantastic result which I hope in some way pours balm over the open wounds that the club has been carrying for the last two years. Sitting here in the high Alps with a beer in hand ... life feels sweet tonight!

great perfomance. havn't seen us battle like that for a long long time. i knew appleton had something about him. seems to have won everybody over especially the players. everybody did their part. this new midfielder looked a big improvment on what we have

did anyone else notice rhodes arguing with all the rovers players on the way off at half time

Back the Badge - the improvements since Appleton was appointed. Added with todays result and performance by both manager and team.

Is reason enough why Ewood park should be rocking next home match. Don't support venkys - though they appointed Appleton.

But the manager and the team on the pitch.

You just can't resist, can you. Can't you just let one go - we've just won FFS. No reason whatsoever for a pop at the Action Group.

Not quite ... I remember a Mickey Thomas Wrexham beating them in the early 90's.

Gutted I couldn't be there today, a fantastic result which I hope in some way pours balm over the open wounds that the club has been carrying for the last two years. Sitting here in the high Alps with a beer in hand ... life feels sweet tonight!

Wrexham were at home.

You just can't resist, can you. Can't you just let one go - we've just won FFS. No reason whatsoever for a pop at the Action Group.

It wasn't a pop at the action group or anybody. just saying that current events is reason enough to back the badge. Also the right reason.

the only one having a pop here, is you at me.

But me, I am just chuffed that rovers won tonight.

It wasn't a pop at the action group or anybody. just saying that current events is reason enough to back the badge. Also the right reason.

the only one having a pop here, is you at me.

But me, I am just chuffed that rovers won tonight.

Ah, so your reference to "back the badge" had nothing to do with the fact that the Action Group used that phrase.

My mistake - complete coincidence obviously.

Archived