BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Arsenal in the 5th Round of the Cup *PLEASE DONT ASK FOR STREAMING LINKS!*

m1st

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Off to the Docs today. I keep waking up every morning with the same dream. That my team who a month ago were leaking more than a rainy day in Putney beat Arsenal 1-0 in front of 59,000 gooners.

And then this prose flashed before my eyes. Sorry if others are having the same symptoms. i just feel it is always good to share.

the managing director in situ, Derek Shaw, rather than on the whim of absentee owners in distant Pune. Shebby Singh's name still adorns the car park space nearest the main reception at the club's Brockhall training complex, complete with the grand title "global adviser", though the bay is occupied by a white painter and decorator's van from Clitheroe. "We've not had any contact from Shebby since I've been here," Appleton says. "He knows my number. He knows where I am. I'm not sure what he's doing at the moment but, if he's global advising, he's certainly not advising me."

I will let you know what he prescribes.

Off to the Docs today. I keep waking up every morning with the same dream. That my team who a month ago were leaking more than a rainy day in Putney beat Arsenal 1-0 in front of 59,000 gooners.

And then this prose flashed before my eyes. Sorry if others are having the same symptoms. i just feel it is always good to share.

the managing director in situ, Derek Shaw, rather than on the whim of absentee owners in distant Pune. Shebby Singh's name still adorns the car park space nearest the main reception at the club's Brockhall training complex, complete with the grand title "global adviser", though the bay is occupied by a white painter and decorator's van from Clitheroe. "We've not had any contact from Shebby since I've been here," Appleton says. "He knows my number. He knows where I am. I'm not sure what he's doing at the moment but, if he's global advising, he's certainly not advising me."

I will let you know what he prescribes.

careful, he might section you

:lol:

Archived