BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton vs. ROVERS Match Thread

Amo

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brighton fans can be added to ManUtd, Leeds and Millwall for sheer unpleasantness judging by that forum. They all seem rude and judgemental, even amongst their own. Oh, so bitchy :P

Loved that 'oh, be nice', btw Toppers haha.

I think that's common on most message boards, this one included. Saying that, they managed to find a lot more common ground than others I've seen. The fact they found common ground in (what I see as) overestimating themselves is very hard to understand though, considering their achievements.

• Backroom

I don't recall us ever being rude and pretty nasty and bitchy towards oppo fans, unless they are trolls? Eg: Ffan, Ben-something (huddersfield fan) and longsiders (Bunleh) are fine examples of that. Aren't there a couple WestBrom fans on here too?

• Backroom

I don't see Longsiders as a troll. Gives a bit back, as is to be expected, but he's far more articulate and respectful than plenty of other Burnley fans I've spoken to.

My point was we don't go after oppo fans just because they're oppo fans. It appears Brighton fans on that board just slag off oppo fans because of that.

Got to love the name of this paper.

UK: Blackburn Rovers footballer accused of making anti-gay insults during Brighton game

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2013/02/14/uk-blackburn-rovers-footballer-accused-of-making-anti-gay-insults-during-brighton-game/

Good spot. I'd not heard anything about that.

Which player has been fingered?

No. Unless they are not expected to last 90mins always play your best 11 from the start.

One of our main weaknesses this season has been fitness. No idea how Murphy gets away with it week in, week out. Just goes to show how poor the league is.

Reason I would have had DJ on the bench was so that he could provide us with an alternative option ala the Ipswich game. Also, would have eased the pressure as Brighton would have had another problem to deal with.

Got the point though and I'm happy. That's why MA is the manager and I'm say behind a computer!

Brighton fans can be added to ManUtd, Leeds and Millwall for sheer unpleasantness judging by that forum. They all seem rude and judgemental, even amongst their own. Oh, so bitchy :P

Loved that 'oh, be nice', btw Toppers haha.

As I've already pointed out.. people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Brighton were diving and cheating all night at ewood in trying to gain advantage.

• 4 months later...

Archived