BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Brighton vs. ROVERS Match Thread

Amo

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello. I've just tweeted radio lancs and they have told me there will be full live commentary of tonights match.

Good stuff. I gladly stand corrected.

I just looked on the schedule on the internet and it only advertised the Preston game. If there are 2 games it usually advertises both.

Good stuff. I gladly stand corrected.

I just looked on the schedule on the internet and it only advertised the Preston game. If there are 2 games it usually advertises both.

I did find it a bit strange when you posted that as its unusual for radio lancs not to do commentary on us when we're away. Anyway, there it is.

Anybody know if you can buy tickets on the gate tomorrow? Depends on what time I finish work as to whether I will be able to make it.

Phone and ask them I know the are exctng a crowd of about 25,000 gain. I know home tckets are still available. Do not know if they will sell any on the gate for away fans.

Phone and ask them I know the are exctng a crowd of about 25,000 gain. I know home tckets are still available. Do not know if they will sell any on the gate for away fans.

Didn't you say earlier that they had a waiting list for season tickets?

Brighton will want to win this to put distance between us. Home advantage might help them but if we can stay solid, frustrate them and nick a goal we could get something out of it.

1-1 (Hanley header from a corner)

By the way, for those going, the stadium doesn't even exist yet. What Google doesn't know cannot be true.

That's quite funny - if you drag & drop the 'little bloke', the street level shots show the ground under construction

Didn't you say earlier that they had a waiting list for season tickets?

Yes. Often some folk don't come mid week matches, due to transport issues. So club have a buy back scheme. ST holder lets club know they can't come. Club resell ticket. Fan gets a percentage back.

Like all clubs they have to have so many match tickets available.

Nope, don't think so. We always get the 'licensing issues' here in Australia. Can't get Radio Rovers/Rovers Player either.

Uh oh, a friend of mine, and poster on this board has just moved to Oz for 6 months and was going to be staying up to listen to the commentary on Rovers player. Will he not be able to?

REALLY looking forward to this, first game in a while.

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold?

Where is the best place to drink before hand?

In the ground. Or brighton or lewes - but it is then a nightmare to get back on the train again.

Pound to a penny we get cheated out of this. From what I've seen of Brighton, they push gamesmanship beyond acceptable limits.

I'm hoping for a strong referee.

Really, You haven't seen much of them then. Apart from the match at ewood recently, not heard about any other match where tackles etc were questioned.

Uh oh, a friend of mine, and poster on this board has just moved to Oz for 6 months and was going to be staying up to listen to the commentary on Rovers player. Will he not be able to?

In my experience of living abroad, you are unable to access any sort of UK based 'iplayer' at all.

Also licensing regs don't permit live radio commentaries over the net in any event.

Whilst in the prem, there were ways round it, but not now to my knowledge.

I ain't particularly a techie, so would be chuffed if someone has found the means to listen or watch live whilst abroad and are prepared to share their knowledge. Looking at how often the questions asked, I guess so would one or two others.

In my experience of living abroad, you are unable to access any sort of UK based 'iplayer' at all.

Also licensing regs don't permit live radio commentaries over the net in any event.

I ain't particularly a techie, so would be chuffed if someone has found the means to listen or watch live whilst abroad and are prepared to share their knowledge. Looking at how often the questions asked, I guess so would one or two others.

I'll pass that on to him. Thanks.

REALLY looking forward to this, first game in a while.

Anyone know how many tickets we've sold?

Where is the best place to drink before hand?

Heard rovers only took two coaches down. Not surprising really. Long way on a night match. The London Branch of rovers supporters will probable be there. Plus one or two from local sussex area. I am leaving home 4.30 to get there.

I'm sure there are ways round it using a proxy server as I've watched Iplayer in Greece on a mates PC.

I'm sure there are ways round it using a proxy server as I've watched Iplayer in Greece on a mates PC.

Thanks Maj I presume that was from their home? i was really wondering if there was an IPad or laptop solution accessible via standard wifi.

Thanks Maj I presume that was from their home? i was really wondering if there was an IPad or laptop solution accessible via standard wifi.

I live in Perth, Australia and signed upto Rovers Player due to the @#/? coverage on Foxtel. Can confirm Rovers player worka fine but accessing any UK radio broadcasts has been all but impossible.

I live in Perth, Australia and signed upto Rovers Player due to the @#/? coverage on Foxtel. Can confirm Rovers player worka fine but accessing any UK radio broadcasts has been all but impossible.

Thanks jonv, it's a bugger isn't it?

Anyway promotion's the best solution, so back on topic, 1-0 Rovers with Rhodes to make it 8.

Archived