BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] IOC HAS NO THOUGHT FOR THE HISTORY OF SPORT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

They were professionals (or at least paid) in ancient Greece. They only introduced the amateur rule to keep the common folk who had to work for a living out of the games.

Fag.

Very drole. It's not like the girls are good looking either.

I can't stand beach volleyball. It must have been on for 3 hours a night here last year; unfortunately that; on the premise that men are tuning in to see women in bikini's, will keep it in for the forseeable future.

• Backroom

There wouldn't be much going on if that were to happen would there?

True I guess. I'd just like to see more Eddie the Eagle types, rather than just the usual names. Altho I suppose they will come and go with the olympics (only paid attention to the last 2).

Suppose that bloke from a country with no lakes who finished 2mins behind the other rowers last year counts?

Very drole. It's not like the girls are good looking either.

I can't stand beach volleyball. It must have been on for 3 hours a night here last year; unfortunately that; on the premise that men are tuning in to see women in bikini's, will keep it in for the forseeable future.

There's a lot of skill and ability involved.

And there's loads of good looking girls, not sure what you're on about there.

Archived