BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nick Harris' latest tweet

• Moderation Lead

He's been tweeting David Haigh (one of Leeds new owners) some questions, without success, and after another tweet where he asked him a direct question and got nothing, he fired the above tweet off.....

Not saying it's not about Rovers, but the impression I got was it was about Leeds, given the timing.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see how it's "OTT", interesting to say the least, my view on it was that it concerned us and I started a thread about it

im not saying that the thread shouldnt have been started but some people should be careful what they write on here.

I thought it was about a certain former manager of rovers but doesnt look that way at the minute. lets wait and see whats in Sunday Mail.

It would seem unusual to put "now in the Championship" if it was about Leeds, even if referring to someone who had been up to no good while they were in the Premiership.

The words Harris has used in that tweet are the perfect character description for our ex-manager.

You can't help but think back to the Andy Cole article on Sam being sacked: "Everyone, including Sam, is stunned. I'm not, because a trusted little bird told me two months ago what was going to happen. He said that the club would be taken over by an Indian company and that Sam would be pushed aside, to be replaced by the coach Steve Kean. If Keano does well then he keeps the job. If I knew that, then Sam did and he is probably right to think that he is been stabbed in the back."

Yes there was more than an occasional little bird which had a heads up on what was going on when Rovers were bought.

Sadly Ali Syed resulted in eyes being taken off the ball as to where the real problem was sitting.

Are people reading too much into this tweet, To me it just seems like a throw away sarcastic comment/joke that's not aimed at anybody in particular(as there could be many contenders at our club and other clubs)

You are probably in a minority of about one who hasn't sussed it.

Harold Camping, sorry philipl, do you ever post about anything positive? We've just made a positive loan signing. Go spread some enthusiasm.

Apologies if I missed a post on the matter, but your positives posts are so few and far between I seem to miss them.

Philipl, didnt u back Syed Ali bid for the club on this forum???

To remind you, I said take the £300m off him- call his bluff.

Have Venky's put £300m in?

Have Venky's blocked a sale to someone else who might have put that much in?

Harold Camping, sorry philipl, do you ever post about anything positive? We've just made a positive loan signing. Go spread some enthusiasm.

Apologies if I missed a post on the matter, but your positives posts are so few and far between I seem to miss them.

Go look on the Appleton thread then.

im not saying that the thread shouldnt have been started but some people should be careful what they write on here.

I thought it was about a certain former manager of rovers but doesnt look that way at the minute. lets wait and see whats in Sunday Mail.

The certain former manager might appear tangentially... this time

Like I said, few and far between. You make them almost grudgingly. Does it annoy you when positive things happen? I imagine it does. I'm not saying you're wrong in your conspiracies, of course. Just that you invest so much into the negative side of things I imagine you get don't enjoy fellow fans' heads being turned by positives.

Your expectations that somebody would hand over £300,000,000 is laughable.

Ha, and just like that you made the post. I can't help but feel you felt forced into making that post and it wasn't a natural one.

So you think our club could ever attract a Manchester City style takeover? A town club from Blackburn? Brilliant, you just get better.

Ha, and just like that you made the post. I can't help but feel you felt forced into making that post and it wasn't a natural one.

So you think our club could ever attract a Manchester City style takeover? A town club from Blackburn? Brilliant, you just get better.

You obviously failed to read the People, Mirror and Lancashire Telegraph in November 2011.

And you are going to be grovelling sooner or later on this thread as well.

Philipl, who do u think Nick Harris is talkiing them in his tweet than??

Read the article if it hasn't been injuncted.

I am going to be grovelling? I haven't said you are incorrect. Simply that you focus on the negative and expected too much of any investor. Nobody would hand over £300m simply to build trust. They'd show accounts and shake on a deal.

Yes there was more than an occasional little bird which had a heads up on what was going on when Rovers were bought.

Sadly Ali Syed resulted in eyes being taken off the ball as to where the real problem was sitting.

You are probably in a minority of about one who hasn't sussed it.

Did you not say that Syed was

The certain former manager might appear tangentially... this time

Did you not say that you saw £300 million in a bank account?

Archived