BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nick Harris' latest tweet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely it can not be about our favourite agent who can not be named as we are still sending money that way letting his agency who can not be named send us our latest loan recruit to put in the shop window for him. Still good to see the fax machine is working again/ no greedy agents involved/no cock up on the paper work or whatever the excuses where on transfer deadline day.

Yes there was more than an occasional little bird which had a heads up on what was going on when Rovers were bought.

Sadly Ali Syed resulted in eyes being taken off the ball as to where the real problem was sitting.

You are probably in a minority of about one who hasn't sussed it.

Well, sorry, but you have proven yourself to be a Conspiracy Theorist supremo time and time again(I'm sure you'd love too see the club go completely boobsup, just so you can say 'i told you so') and to be honest I'm passed caring about the off field shenanigans as long as the teams improving I'm content and the owners are supporting the manager in the transfer market.

Got a positive feeling about tomorrow, I think the players will feel they have a massive point to prove whilst they have the national spotlight, whatever the result I'm hoping to see a good fight(though not literally!)

Did you not say that Syed was

Did you not say that you saw £300 million in a bank account?

I said that £100m had been vouched by the Bank concerned as being physically in a separate Swiss Bank account in the name of the holding company set up to buy Rovers.

I hope that this is not about kean or anything rovers as it would tend to destabilise just as we are seeming to be moving forward. It could be that someone does not want us stable.

If it is about Rovers then blame the person it's about rather than putting one's head in the sand and blaming the messenger

If it is about Rovers then blame the person it's about rather than putting one's head in the sand and blaming the messenger

I think it's a valid point from Riverside.

Having been down to most games throughout the whole sorry affair of the last two and a bit years, I'm glad to see some structure within the club, a significant upturn on the field, hope and harmony amongst fellow supporters once again. It would be counterproductive IMO for a spanner to be thrown in the works yet again.

If it was to be purely an expose about a past employee and his associates and didn't particularly implicate the club then great.

So if it was about a current employee skimming money off the club then it's all fine and hunky dory and should be ignored as long as the team continues to beat clubs in the bottom 20 and throw away games against clubs higher in the table??

Just wondering

So if it was about a current employee skimming money off the club then it's all fine and hunky dory and should be ignored as long as the team continues to beat clubs in the bottom 20 and throw away games against clubs higher in the table??

Just wondering

Not at all but that's not likely to be the case is it?

Certainly not one currently in the public eye.

im not saying that the thread shouldnt have been started but some people should be careful what they write on here.

I thought it was about a certain former manager of rovers but doesnt look that way at the minute. lets wait and see whats in Sunday Mail.

As far as I can see everyone has been careful. Some people are afraid of shadows. You sound like you don't want it to be about Rovers? Why would that be?

Guess what? There ARE other clubs out there the are under the microscope. Seems Nick Harris might not be focusing on Rovers after all...

To summarize Guardian piece on #lufc, GFHC aren't flush. But want fat profit. Who knew? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2013/feb/15/leeds-united-new-owners-ken-bates Are they fans? No clue here

What a childish reply. I don't want anything to come out that isn't true, but if it is true you prefer it kept hidden!

Everything isn't suddenly alright because we've just made some good signings.

Let us suppose that somebody no longer affiliated with the club was doing extremely dodgy dealings for their own financial gain but in a way that broke the rules. The result will be a severe punishment for the club (regardless of who owns us at the time) whilst the only risk for the actual beneficiaries is if they have broken tax laws as the authorities find it incredibly hard to actually ban a person due EU laws on human rights.

So your choice - move on PROVIDED the wrongdoing has stopped or dig it all up and make a bad situation even worse?

Guess what? There ARE other clubs out there the are under the microscope. Seems Nick Harris might not be focusing on Rovers after all...

To summarize Guardian piece on #lufc, GFHC aren't flush. But want fat profit. Who knew? http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2013/feb/15/leeds-united-new-owners-ken-bates Are they fans? No clue here

But but but it can't be, we are the only club ever to be relegated and have had corrupt or incompetent influences...

Neither are any of the revelations you hope for.

What nonsense.

Two years of "the truth is out there" threads and still nothing revealed.

My favourite is the "dossier".

47er, you want the truth to be revealed? You also wanted this rabble to be allowed to buy the club too, despite Nixon suggesting that it didn't seem right.

There's a lesson to be learned there........

Archived