BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Nick Harris' latest tweet

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

I think and hope the club will be ok if my hunch about what might be referred to by Nick Harris tweet is correct and this is the "big story about to break" which appeared on the message board last October.

However it didn't break then so I have no confidence it will break now.

If this particular story does break it will leave an awful lot yet to break and the story itself will raise a lot of questions. That is the dangerous area for the club.

This is exactly what winds folk up. Stop dangling carrots when you know you can't elaborate on what you're inferring. You've no idea how frustrating it is to read.

Guest Norbert

"I know something you don't, but I can't/won't say. It's really big scandalous and important, but I'm not going to tell you."

I can see how that sort of thing can be astoundingly annoying to most of us non-ITK types. I find it irritating. So perhaps Phillipl, you would be better to keep quiet about this sort of thing, or publish want you 'know', and then you won't wind everyone up.

• Moderation Lead

"I know something you don't, but I can't/won't say. It's really big scandalous and important, but I'm not going to tell you."

I can see how that sort of thing can be astoundingly annoying to most of us non-ITK types. I find it irritating. So perhaps Phillipl, you would be better to keep quiet about this sort of thing, or publish want you 'know', and then you won't wind everyone up.

Funnily enough, this isn't the first time it's happened....

• Moderation Lead

Go and read the thread I am referring to and stop being such a bone idle diva!

Bone idle diva? Soz dad...

Yet another load of horse sh1t spouted by you on here. Would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

How's the relationship with your best pal nick Harris going? Oh yeah, that's right, he hardly knows you...

Awkward.

Bone idle diva? Soz dad...

Yet another load of horse sh1t spouted by you on here. Would be funny if it weren't so tragic.

How's the relationship with your best pal nick Harris going? Oh yeah, that's right, he hardly knows you...

Awkward.

Bun fight, braddsticks will be along any moment

Maybe you just have to wait till tomorrow to see if he knows something you don't know or next week or the week after, who knows. Patience is a virture so they say.

I think and hope the club will be ok if my hunch about what might be referred to by Nick Harris tweet is correct and this is the "big story about to break" which appeared on the message board last October.

However it didn't break then so I have no confidence it will break now.

If this particular story does break it will leave an awful lot yet to break and the story itself will raise a lot of questions. That is the dangerous area for the club.

Still saying absolutely nothing but pretending you know something Phil?

He isn't someone of note, just a pretender and an attention seeker with low self-esteem...someone who really should know better.

Another newbie with strong convictions! Joined January this year! Out of nowhere like a few others recently.

Unconnected of course but if I were involved in Venkys new PR company, I wouldn't neglect this MB.

Another newbie with strong convictions! Joined January this year! Out of nowhere like a few others recently.

Unconnected of course but if I were involved in Venkys new PR company, I wouldn't neglect this MB.

You don't need to be on the books of Venky's PR company to get cheesed of with the Malteaser, it's been getting on my nerves for 14 years!

Guest Norbert

Sooo, is it my turn for the bitchfest then? I was here before as Nobert, but had to re-register. I don't have 'strong convictions', I am politely saying to Phillipl that his posts wind people up, and if he wanted fewer catty remarks from the rest of you, maybe he shouldn't do those posts. How is that throwing my weight around like some sort of big man?

And if you are seriously suggesting that I am part of Venky's new PR drive then frankly you are mental. I'd love to be on the wages those people probably get, but it hard to be part of some massive conspiracy when you work in a warehouse in Coventry.

Jesus, some people here just need to get over themselves, stop with the quasi-Stalinist paranoia and just enjoy the fact that things are starting to look a bit more normal at Blackburn Rovers. We all bat for the same team, if you pardon the expression.

Sooo, is it my turn for the bitchfest then? I was here before as Nobert, but had to re-register. I don't have 'strong convictions', I am politely saying to Phillipl that his posts wind people up, and if he wanted fewer catty remarks from the rest of you, maybe he shouldn't do those posts. How is that throwing my weight around like some sort of big man?

And if you are seriously suggesting that I am part of Venky's new PR drive then frankly you are mental. I'd love to be on the wages those people probably get, but it hard to be part of some massive conspiracy when you work in a warehouse in Coventry.

Jesus, some people here just need to get over themselves, stop with the quasi-Stalinist paranoia and just enjoy the fact that things are starting to look a bit more normal at Blackburn Rovers. We all bat for the same team, if you pardon the expression.

Not all I would wager

Archived